Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "Yoo Jae-Suk is Slack type" youngest three-man Slack Brothers

Who is the Slack, the youngest three people named Running Man?On SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on December 1, Running Man Slack Brothers will be released by Lee Kwang-soo, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chans youngest three people.Lee Kwang-soo complained to Yoo Jae-Suk that Ji Suk-jin said, You are your senior but I am my brother. My brother, my mother watched Running Man broadcast and said, Oh, Mr. Seokjin is a real Slack.Yoo Jae-Suk asked Jeon So-min, Who is your Running Man Slack? And Lee Kwang-soo suddenly shouted Slack brother! To Yoo Jae-Suk and once again made members laugh.Jeon So-min also did Disclosure on Haha: Haha is also very Slack.I do not ask, but I am proud of myself, I tell you about the past. The Slack Brothers were consistently sunny and did not care about it, making the atmosphere of the scene pleasant.Park Su-in

Who is the Slack, the youngest three people named Running Man'?

On SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on December 1, Running Man 'Slack Brothers' will be released by Lee Kwang-soo, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan's youngest three people.

Lee Kwang-soo complained to Yoo Jae-Suk that Ji Suk-jin said, "You are your senior but I am my brother." "My brother, my mother watched Running Man' broadcast and said, 'Oh, Mr. Seokjin is a real Slack.'"

Yoo Jae-Suk asked Jeon So-min, "Who is your Running Man' Slack?" And Lee Kwang-soo suddenly shouted "Slack brother!" To Yoo Jae-Suk and once again made members laugh.

Jeon So-min also did Disclosure on Haha: “Haha is also very Slack. I do not ask, but I am proud of myself, I tell you about the past. " The Slack Brothers were consistently sunny and did not care about it, making the atmosphere of the scene pleasant.

Park Su-in