Lee Seung-gi "I got the Image that you can act as VagaBond'."

Actor Lee Seung-gi, 32, who has been loved by her as a peoples younger brother, has turned into a man.Lee Seung-gi played the role of Cha Dal-gun, a stuntman who ran unceasingly to uncover the conspiracy and truth about his nephews death in the recent SBS gilt drama Vagabond, and showed a brilliant action scene.It was different from the melodrama that was shown in the drama Kuga no Seo, My girlfriend is Gumiho, match and love today.Maeil Business met Lee Seung-gi at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul and conducted a Vagabond final interview.I was part of a work that was so grateful.I thought that I would make a piece that is not unfortunate. I was in the filming, but I think that many people like the quality part and it will remain a proud work in my filmography.It was a pre-production, so I could shoot it closely, and I think there was a lot of advantage in the probabilities of accidents. Vagabond is a work that reveals a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil airliner crash in a concealed truth.This work, which attracted attention from before the broadcast with 25 billion production costs, captivated viewers with a spectacular scale like watching a movie, capturing the unusual scenery of Morocco and Portugal and the breathless chase scene on the screen.Lee Seung-gi said, I think viewers were shocked by the fact that I can see this quality in Korean dramas when I saw the first episode. In the first half, there was a reaction that I spent all the production costs there.It is not a two-hour movie, but a 16-part drama, so I can not show the best quality every time.We have worked together with the crew, staff and actors to show good quality for each action scene, he added.Ive been preparing for the action gods for months, and Ive been working on mercenary shootings and car chasers.Im so proud to be in good quality on the air, as Ive prepared so hard, I think I went to the set with a daily prayer, I dont know when or where the accident will happen.In a large-scale god, everyone is nervous and does not have an accident, but there is a high probability that a relatively small god will be injured in a situation where tension has been relaxed. When asked about the change of the image of Actor Lee Seung-gi as Vagabond, he said, The reason why this work has an extraordinary meaning to me is that it made me disappear the question of Lee Seung-gi is Action?I actually like to act. I think the idea of Actor, who was formerly me, was a person who fits the righteousness. I think he thought, I dont think hed do anything evil.But Im not very good, Im just like ordinary people.There was a gap between what I wanted to do and what the public wanted, and it was difficult to find the contact point.I was worried about my career, but I think that the spectrum has widened with Vagabond this time. (Laughing) (Interview 2)
Actor Lee Seung-gi, 32, who has been loved by her as a peoples younger brother, has turned into a man.Lee Seung-gi played the role of Cha Dal-gun, a stuntman who ran unceasingly to uncover the conspiracy and truth about his nephews death in the recent SBS gilt drama Vagabond, and showed a brilliant action scene.It was different from the melodrama that was shown in the drama Kuga no Seo, My girlfriend is Gumiho, match and love today.Maeil Business met Lee Seung-gi at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul and conducted a Vagabond final interview.I was part of a work that was so grateful.I thought that I would make a piece that is not unfortunate. I was in the filming, but I think that many people like the quality part and it will remain a proud work in my filmography.It was a pre-production, so I could shoot it closely, and I think there was a lot of advantage in the probabilities of accidents. Vagabond is a work that reveals a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil airliner crash in a concealed truth.This work, which attracted attention from before the broadcast with 25 billion production costs, captivated viewers with a spectacular scale like watching a movie, capturing the unusual scenery of Morocco and Portugal and the breathless chase scene on the screen.Lee Seung-gi said, I think viewers were shocked by the fact that I can see this quality in Korean dramas when I saw the first episode. In the first half, there was a reaction that I spent all the production costs there.It is not a two-hour movie, but a 16-part drama, so I can not show the best quality every time.We have worked together with the crew, staff and actors to show good quality for each action scene, he added.Ive been preparing for the action gods for months, and Ive been working on mercenary shootings and car chasers.Im so proud to be in good quality on the air, as Ive prepared so hard, I think I went to the set with a daily prayer, I dont know when or where the accident will happen.In a large-scale god, everyone is nervous and does not have an accident, but there is a high probability that a relatively small god will be injured in a situation where tension has been relaxed. When asked about the change of the image of Actor Lee Seung-gi as Vagabond, he said, The reason why this work has an extraordinary meaning to me is that it made me disappear the question of Lee Seung-gi is Action?I actually like to act. I think the idea of Actor, who was formerly me, was a person who fits the righteousness. I think he thought, I dont think hed do anything evil.But Im not very good, Im just like ordinary people.There was a gap between what I wanted to do and what the public wanted, and it was difficult to find the contact point.I was worried about my career, but I think that the spectrum has widened with Vagabond this time. (Laughing) (Interview 2)

Actor Lee Seung-gi, 32, who has been loved by her as a 'people's younger brother', has turned into a man. Lee Seung-gi played the role of Cha Dal-gun, a stuntman who ran unceasingly to uncover the conspiracy and truth about his nephew's death in the recent SBS gilt drama VagaBond, and showed a brilliant Action scene. It was different from the melodrama that was shown in the drama 'Kuga no Seo', 'My girlfriend is Gumiho', 'match' and 'love today'. Maeil Business met Lee Seung-gi at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul and conducted a VagaBond' final Interview.

“I was part of a work that was so grateful. I thought that I would make a piece that is not unfortunate. I was in the filming, but I think that many people like the quality part and it will remain a proud work in my filmography. It was a pre-production, so I could shoot it closely, and I think there was a lot of advantage in the probabilities of accidents. "

VagaBond is a work that reveals a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil airliner crash in a concealed truth. This work, which attracted attention from before the broadcast with 25 billion production costs, captivated viewers with a spectacular scale like watching a movie, capturing the unusual scenery of Morocco and Portugal and the breathless chase scene on the screen.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I think viewers were shocked by the fact that I can see this quality in Korean dramas when I saw the first episode." In the first half, there was a reAction that "I spent all the production costs there." "It is not a two-hour movie, but a 16-part drama, so I can not show the best quality every time. “We have worked together with the crew, staff and Actors to show good quality for each Action scene,” he added.

“I’ve been preparing for the Action gods for months, and I’ve been working on mercenary shootings and car chasers. I'm so proud to be in good quality on the air, as I've prepared so hard, I think I went to the set with a daily prayer, I don't know when or where the accident will happen. In a large-scale god, everyone is nervous and does not have an accident, but there is a high probability that a relatively small god will be injured in a situation where tension has been relaxed. "

When asked about the change of the Image of Actor Lee Seung-gi as VagaBond', he said, "The reason why this work has an extraordinary meaning to me is that it made me disappear the question of Lee Seung-gi is Action?'" I actually like to act. "

“I think the idea of Actor, who was formerly me, was ‘a person who fits the righteousness’. I think he thought, ‘I don’t think he’d do anything evil’. But I'm not very good, I'm just like ordinary people. There was a gap between what I wanted to do and what the public wanted, and it was difficult to find the contact point. I was worried about my career, but I think that the spectrum has widened with VagaBond' this time. (Laughing) "(Interview 2)