Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, Haha excluded from Concert stage... "I'll just call Alone"

Haha reveals sadness to Kim Jong-kookIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the night of the 29th, the members turned into new Stillers and showed Running Film Festival Race.Each of the members dressed up for the race theme gathered in one place for the opening; Yoo Jae-Suk announced the recent situation that Kim Jong-kook started the national concert.Haha said, I went to the concert as a guest, but I was really sad. Kim Jong-kook did not hide his regrets that Kim Jong-kook called Alone in the running project.Kim Jong-kook laughed, saying, I told him to be with Haha around, but he just called Alone.Haha said, If you do, why did you call me?

Haha reveals sadness to Kim Jong-kook

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the night of the 29th, the members turned into new Stillers and showed 'Running Film Festival' Race.

Each of the members dressed up for the Race theme gathered in one place for the opening; Yoo Jae-Suk announced the recent situation that Kim Jong-kook started the national Concert.

Haha said, "I went to the Concert as a guest, but I was really sad." Kim Jong-kook did not hide his regrets that Kim Jong-kook called Alone in the running project.

Kim Jong-kook laughed, saying, "I told him to be with Haha around, but he just called Alone." Haha said, "If you do, why did you call me?"