EXO Kai participates in fashion Film series 'The Performance' ..."I will grow more."

Kai posted on his SNS on the 11th, Im participating in the fifth episode of the fashion film series The Performers with the stories of my life, along with Gucci, Vogue and GQ.It is a video that shows the overall opportunity and attitude to become the present Kai with the concept of memory travel beyond time and space. I hope you will have fun as it is a true image.I would like to see you and cheer you up because you are going to release a global release soon after you are first released for fans in Korea.The last thing I did was a fresh and new experience for me, and I will be a Kai who will grow more and more and visit you with various activities.Thank you always, he said.The netizens commented, I am proud of my servant, I am always healthy and happy, Jongin. I am worried if I am sick.Meanwhile, EXO, to which Kai belongs, is currently working as the regular 6th album Obsession.

Kai posted on his SNS on the 11th, "I'm participating in the fifth episode of the fashion Film series "The Performers" with the stories of my life, along with Gucci, Vogue and GQ."

"It is a video that shows the overall opportunity and attitude to become the present Kai with the concept of 'memory travel beyond time and space'." "I hope you will have fun as it is a true image."

"I would like to see you and cheer you up because you are going to release a global release soon after you are first released for fans in Korea."

"The last thing I did was a fresh and new experience for me, and I will be a Kai who will grow more and more and visit you with various activities. Thank you always, "he said.

The netizens commented, "I am proud of my servant," "I am always healthy and happy, Jongin. I am worried if I am sick."

Meanwhile, EXO, to which Kai belongs, is currently working as the regular 6th album "Obsession".