Why EXO Kai said "Police" during the SNS Love Live! broadcast

Group EXO member Kai firmly warned Fan that he would call Police to the house.Kai communicated with fans yesterday (on the 8th) via Instagram Love Live! broadcast.Kai, who had a bright smile and continued to talk with his fans, said with a suddenly hardened expression, This is a story, but I think I have a life in front of the hostel.Go quickly, he said firmly, and focused his attention.In the appearance of Kai suffering from Fan, the netizens are really sick. How stressful will I be for a few years, Jingle, I am scared., I have never seen such a thing openly, but my insides are cool, and Stop bothering me. In particular, EXO is said to be suffering from the Fan problem, as Fan chases the toilet and the members alternately watch the guard.Member Chan-yeol also reported to Police in June when Fan attempted to break into his workshop.(Sbsta!

group EXO member Kai firmly warned Fan that he would "call Police" to the house.

Kai communicated with Fans yesterday (on the 8th) via Instagram Love Live! broadcast.

Kai, who had a bright smile and continued to talk with his Fans, said with a suddenly hardened expression, "This is a story, but I think I have a life in front of the hostel. Go quickly, "he said firmly, and focused his attention.

In the appearance of Kai suffering from Fan, the netizens are "really sick. How stressful will I be for a few years", "Jingle", "I am scared. "," I have never seen such a thing openly, but my insides are cool, "and" Stop bothering me. "

In particular, EXO is said to be suffering from the Fan problem, as Fan chases the toilet and the members alternately watch the guard. Member Chan-yeol also reported to Police in June when Fan attempted to break into his workshop.

(Sbsta!