EXO Chen "Get surgery to remove diarrhea in a heart that wants to sing well" Confessions

EXO Chen has said it has had surgery to remove the diarrheal zone in the past.On JTBC Knowing Bros broadcast on December 7, Chen confessed that he had surgery to remove the diarrhea because he wanted to sing well.Chen said, I wanted to sing well in high school, so I had surgery to remove the diarrhea.I was surprised by the secret of Chen, who did not know the members of Knowing Bros as well as EXO members.Park So-hee
EXO Chen has said it has had surgery to remove the diarrheal zone in the past.On JTBC Knowing Bros broadcast on December 7, Chen confessed that he had surgery to remove the diarrhea because he wanted to sing well.Chen said, I wanted to sing well in high school, so I had surgery to remove the diarrhea.I was surprised by the secret of Chen, who did not know the members of Knowing Bros as well as EXO members.Park So-hee

EXO Chen has said it has had surgery to remove the diarrheal zone in the past.

On JTBC Knowing Bros' broadcast on December 7, Chen confessed that he had surgery to remove the diarrhea because he wanted to sing well.

Chen said, "I wanted to sing well in high school, so I had surgery to remove the diarrhea." I was surprised by the secret of Chen, who did not know the members of Knowing Bros' as well as EXO members.

Park So-hee