Lee Hee-Jin clarification "Kan Mi-youn bouquet rejection fearing Spinster curse" (Running Man)

Lee Hee-Jin, 40, from Baby V.O.X, appeared on Running Man to show off his gesture and explained why he did not receive Kan Mi-youns 37-year-old bouquet.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 8th, was packed as a special feature to attract investment, and actors Kang Han-na, Oh My Girl, and broadcaster Yoo Byung-jae appeared as guests along with Lee Hee-Jin.In particular, Kan Mi-youn, who spent his Baby V.O.X days together, married singer Hwang Paul on September 9, and Lee Hee-Jin said, If you do not get married within six months, you have to live solo for the rest of your life.I didnt have a boyfriend ... I wasnt sure I would get married within six months, Confessions said.Lee Hee-Jin said in an interview with MBCs section TV Entertainment News last month that Kan Mi-youn asked me to take a bouquet, but I refused because I was not confident to marry.Lee Hee-Jin said, I will not cheat, I will work hard, I will not interfere when I work.

Lee Hee-Jin, 40, from Baby V.O.X, appeared on Running Man to show off his gesture and explained why he did not receive Kan Mi-youn's 37-year-old bouquet.

sbs Running Man', which was broadcast on the 8th, was packed as a special feature to attract investment, and actors Kang Han-na, Oh My Girl, and broadcaster Yoo Byung-jae appeared as guests along with Lee Hee-Jin.

In particular, Kan Mi-youn, who spent his Baby V.O.X days together, married singer Hwang Paul on September 9, and Lee Hee-Jin said, "If you do not get married within six months, you have to live solo for the rest of your life. I didn’t have a boyfriend ... I wasn’t sure I would get married within six months,” Confessions said.

Lee Hee-Jin said in an interview with MBC's section TV Entertainment News last month that "Kan Mi-youn asked me to take a bouquet, but I refused because I was not confident to marry."

Lee Hee-Jin said, "I will not cheat, I will work hard, I will not interfere when I work."