Running Man' Lee Hee-Jin "The former ideal is a master...

Seoul) = Lee Hee-Jin, from Baby V.O.X, revealed the specific ideal type.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 8th, actors Kang Na, Lee Hee-Jin, Oh My Girls YooAAA and YooAA Byung-jae appeared as guests and showed their charm.While sharing the guests recent situation at the opening ceremony, YooAA Jae-Suk asked Lee Hee-Jin, Did you say you did not receive a bouquet at the wedding of Mr.Lee Hee-Jin said, I did not have the confidence to marry in six months, so I decided not to marry. This was because I was conscious of the myth that if I could not marry within six months, I could not marry for three years.When asked who Lee Hee-Jin was, he said, I used to talk only one person. Mr. Kosu. YooAA Jae-Suk said, Do you have an ideal type now?When asked, Lee Hee-Jin said, There is still an ideal type.I do not want to cheat on my ideal, I do my best, and I do not want to interfere when I work. When Haha said, I have a pain even if I look at it, YooAA Jae-Suk asked, Do you swear at him?Suddenly, Jeon So-min shouted to the camera, This bad XX, do not cheat on me, IXX, and made the scene into a laughing sea.On the other hand, on the same day, YooAAA received applause for preparing a dance for Lee Hee-Jin from senior singer Baby V.O.X.

Seoul) = Lee Hee-Jin, from Baby V.O.X, revealed the specific ideal type.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 8th, actors Kang Na, Lee Hee-Jin, Oh My Girl's YooAAA and YooAA Byung-jae appeared as guests and showed their charm.

While sharing the guest's recent situation at the opening ceremony, YooAA Jae-Suk asked Lee Hee-Jin, "Did you say you did not receive a bouquet at the wedding of Mr.

Lee Hee-Jin said, "I did not have the confidence to marry in six months, so I decided not to marry." This was because I was conscious of the myth that if I could not marry within six months, I could not marry for three years.

When asked who Lee Hee-Jin was, he said, "I used to talk only one person. "Mr. Kosu." YooAA Jae-Suk said, "Do you have an ideal type now? When asked, Lee Hee-Jin said, "There is still an ideal type. I do not want to cheat on my ideal, I do my best, and I do not want to interfere when I work. "

When Haha said, "I have a pain even if I look at it," YooAA Jae-Suk asked, "Do you swear at him?" Suddenly, Jeon So-min shouted to the camera, "This bad XX, do not cheat on me, IXX," and made the scene into a laughing sea.

On the other hand, on the same day, YooAAA received applause for preparing a dance for Lee Hee-Jin from senior singer Baby V.O.X.