VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi, for help to Yun-shik Baek...Bae Suzy private The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji

With Vagabond Lee Seung-gi asking Yun-shik Baek for help, Bae Suzy has entered the private for The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji investigation.In the final episode of SBS gilt drama Vagabond broadcast on the 23rd, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) was shown visiting Jungkook Table (Yun-shik Baek).On this day, Jungkook received a call from Chadalgan. I did not believe Jungkook, but soon Chadalgan appeared. Chadalgan said, I did not forget to help.I need money. When Jungkook asked, What are you going to do with that money? Chadalgan said, I will go into Tiger oyster to catch Tiger. Im going to go to Myeongdong bond market and find my mother. Ill give you as much money as I want. Its weird. Im not going to die even if I hit a lightning strike.I will never die until I get rid of those babies, Cha Dal-gun said.Meanwhile, Bae Suzy told the prson that she would do The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji to defend Jessica (Moon Jeong-hee).Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

With VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi asking Yun-shik Baek for help, Bae Suzy has entered the private for The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji investigation.

In the final episode of sbs gilt drama "VagaBond" broadcast on the 23rd, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) was shown visiting Jungkook Table (Yun-shik Baek).

On this day, Jungkook received a call from Chadalgan. I did not believe Jungkook, but soon Chadalgan appeared. Chadalgan said, "I did not forget to help. I need money. "When Jungkook asked," What are you going to do with that money? "Chadalgan said," I will go into Tiger oyster to catch Tiger. "

"I'm going to go to Myeongdong Bond market and find my mother. I'll give you as much money as I want." "It's weird. I'm not going to die even if I hit a lightning strike. "I will never die until I get rid of those babies," Cha Dal-gun said.

Meanwhile, Bae Suzy told the prson that she would do The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji to defend Jessica (Moon Jeong-hee).

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen