Song Hye-kyo, Recent with Joka...Happy Smile 'Pictures Are Public'

Song Hye-kyo has shared his recent history with Family.Actor Song Hye-kyo posted a picture with his nephew on his Instagram story on the 1st.Song Hye-kyo in the public photo is still making a happy Smile looking at his nephew in a beautiful way.In another photo, the back of the nephew who is drawing hard with the phrase I am serious, I am curious.In addition to the article Hyekyo aunt, the picture drawn by my nephew was also released.Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is considering the movie Anna as his next film.Photo: Song Hye-kyo SNS
Song Hye-kyo has shared his recent history with Family.Actor Song Hye-kyo posted a picture with his nephew on his Instagram story on the 1st.Song Hye-kyo in the public photo is still making a happy Smile looking at his nephew in a beautiful way.In another photo, the back of the nephew who is drawing hard with the phrase I am serious, I am curious.In addition to the article Hyekyo aunt, the picture drawn by my nephew was also released.Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is considering the movie Anna as his next film.Photo: Song Hye-kyo SNS

Song Hye-kyo has shared his recent history with Family.

Actor Song Hye-kyo posted a picture with his nephew on his Instagram story on the 1st.

Song Hye-kyo in the public photo is still making a happy Smile looking at his nephew in a beautiful way.

In another photo, the back of the nephew who is drawing hard with the phrase "I am serious, I am curious".

In addition to the article "Hyekyo aunt", the picture drawn by my nephew was also released.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is considering the movie 'Anna' as his next film.

Photo: Song Hye-kyo SNS