Running Man' Seo Eun-soo, lying on the floor, danced "I've come to work"

Actor Seo Eun-soo overwhelmed the surroundings with intense dance in Running Man.The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, was decorated with Legendary Plan.Actor Choi Seo Eun-soo, comedian Hur Kyung-hwan, and group God Seven camp appeared as guests.When I appeared last time, I was waiting for my alien dance to come on the air, but I was sad to be edited, said Seo Eun-soo.At that time, the chair dance of the national sovereignty was so intense, Yoo Jae-Suk said.So, Seo Eun-soo took off his jacket, saying, I have come to not be edited.Seo Eun-soo, who learned choreography at the dance academy, even surprised everyone by lying on the floor.

Actor Seo Eun-soo overwhelmed the surroundings with intense dance in Running Man'.

The sbs entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, was decorated with 'Legendary Plan'. Actor Choi Seo Eun-soo, comedian Hur Kyung-hwan, and group God Seven camp appeared as guests.

"When I appeared last time, I was waiting for my alien dance to come on the air, but I was sad to be edited," said Seo Eun-soo.

"At that time, the chair dance of the national sovereignty was so intense," Yoo Jae-Suk said.

So, Seo Eun-soo took off his jacket, saying, "I have come to not be edited."

Seo Eun-soo, who learned choreography at the dance academy, even surprised everyone by lying on the floor.