The late Goo Hara Bibo, aoa and EXO Crush schedule change ..

The entertainment industry is saddened by the news of the late Goo Haras death, as the entertainment industry cancels scheduled events, delays schedules and mourns his death through memorials and other things.The late Goo Hara was found dead at his home in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, at 6 pm on the 24th, and police said there was no consultation on the death of the late Goo Hara.Girl group Mamamoo canceled the schedule for Twitters Blue Room Live scheduled for 25th, and AOA canceled the showcase schedule to commemorate the release of its 6th mini album New Moon scheduled for 26th.Prior to this, AOA canceled the release of the music video teaser and expressed his condolences to the deceased.EXO also delayed the release schedule of the regular OBSESSION teaser for the 6th album.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said, I adjusted the tising schedule scheduled for a sad bit.New Kid also adjusted his new single offline promotion schedule after the comeback day and expressed his condolences to the sad death of Goo Hara, a senior in the music industry.Crush also delayed the release schedule of the new news on the sudden transmission.I would like to ask your fans to understand that they have waited a lot, said Pination, a subsidiary company. I express my deepest condolences to the sad B-bo that was handed down to the music industry.Huh Young-ji, who acted as a Kara member with the late Goo Hara, does not attend the scheduled TVN comedy big league recording.Lim Soo-hyang also participated in the memorial service, absent from the 24th Cultural Entertainment Awards ceremony scheduled for this day.A memorial procession of entertainment colleagues through SNS also followed. I am sorry that I could not do anything and I could not change the world by my own strength.I am so sorry that I have no power and I am so sorry that I can not help, and I will never watch my colleagues leave like this. Oh Jung-yeon, along with a photo taken with the late Goo Hara, said, I am so sad that I can not see you again. I will not blame you for having to leave.I understand your choice because I have a time to die every day.I was really cheering you for trying to live well but I was hard enough to think that it would be better to disappear from the world. I regret that I stopped from conveying my supportive heart with a short message.I hope you have to be good there, live right, do not think that you should always be right and spirited, and enjoy yourself as much as you want.Still, you still have to be precious to everyone. Super Junior Kim Hee-chul, who is known as a close friend of the late Goo Hara, deleted all his SNS followers after the news was delivered.There is a mixed speculation that it is not showing a hard feeling after the death of Goo Hara.In addition, many entertainment colleagues such as Jung Jae-hyung, Park Min-young, Anmari, Hongja, Ha Jae-sook, Han Ye-seul, Lim Chang-jung, Kim Young-cheol, Kim Shin-young, Um Jung-hwa, Kwon Hyuk-soo, Jang In-ae, Bae Hyun-jin, Giri Boy, Huh Ji-woong, Lee Young-ae,In addition, various foreign media reported the news of K-pop artists who had passed away in October and Goo Hara following the late Sully who left the world in October.If you need help from experts due to difficult to talk about, such as depression, you can get 24-hour counseling at 1577-0199 suicide prevention hotline, 1393 suicide prevention counseling call, 129 call of hope, 1588-9191 call of life, and 1388 call of youth.Photo = DB
The entertainment industry is saddened by the news of the late Goo Haras death, as the entertainment industry cancels scheduled events, delays schedules and mourns his death through memorials and other things.The late Goo Hara was found dead at his home in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, at 6 pm on the 24th, and police said there was no consultation on the death of the late Goo Hara.Girl group Mamamoo canceled the schedule for Twitters Blue Room Live scheduled for 25th, and AOA canceled the showcase schedule to commemorate the release of its 6th mini album New Moon scheduled for 26th.Prior to this, AOA canceled the release of the music video teaser and expressed his condolences to the deceased.EXO also delayed the release schedule of the regular OBSESSION teaser for the 6th album.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said, I adjusted the tising schedule scheduled for a sad bit.New Kid also adjusted his new single offline promotion schedule after the comeback day and expressed his condolences to the sad death of Goo Hara, a senior in the music industry.Crush also delayed the release schedule of the new news on the sudden transmission.I would like to ask your fans to understand that they have waited a lot, said Pination, a subsidiary company. I express my deepest condolences to the sad B-bo that was handed down to the music industry.Huh Young-ji, who acted as a Kara member with the late Goo Hara, does not attend the scheduled TVN comedy big league recording.Lim Soo-hyang also participated in the memorial service, absent from the 24th Cultural Entertainment Awards ceremony scheduled for this day.A memorial procession of entertainment colleagues through SNS also followed. I am sorry that I could not do anything and I could not change the world by my own strength.I am so sorry that I have no power and I am so sorry that I can not help, and I will never watch my colleagues leave like this. Oh Jung-yeon, along with a photo taken with the late Goo Hara, said, I am so sad that I can not see you again. I will not blame you for having to leave.I understand your choice because I have a time to die every day.I was really cheering you for trying to live well but I was hard enough to think that it would be better to disappear from the world. I regret that I stopped from conveying my supportive heart with a short message.I hope you have to be good there, live right, do not think that you should always be right and spirited, and enjoy yourself as much as you want.Still, you still have to be precious to everyone. Super Junior Kim Hee-chul, who is known as a close friend of the late Goo Hara, deleted all his SNS followers after the news was delivered.There is a mixed speculation that it is not showing a hard feeling after the death of Goo Hara.In addition, many entertainment colleagues such as Jung Jae-hyung, Park Min-young, Anmari, Hongja, Ha Jae-sook, Han Ye-seul, Lim Chang-jung, Kim Young-cheol, Kim Shin-young, Um Jung-hwa, Kwon Hyuk-soo, Jang In-ae, Bae Hyun-jin, Giri Boy, Huh Ji-woong, Lee Young-ae,In addition, various foreign media reported the news of K-pop artists who had passed away in October and Goo Hara following the late Sully who left the world in October.If you need help from experts due to difficult to talk about, such as depression, you can get 24-hour counseling at 1577-0199 suicide prevention hotline, 1393 suicide prevention counseling call, 129 call of hope, 1588-9191 call of life, and 1388 call of youth.Photo = DB

The entertainment industry is saddened by the news of the late Goo Hara's death, as the entertainment industry cancels scheduled events, delays schedules and mourns his death through memorials and other things.

The late Goo Hara was found dead at his home in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, at 6 pm on the 24th, and police said there was no consultation on the death of the late Goo Hara.

Girl group Mamamoo canceled the schedule for Twitter's "Blue Room Live" scheduled for 25th, and aoa canceled the showcase schedule to commemorate the release of its 6th mini album "New Moon" scheduled for 26th. Prior to this, aoa canceled the release of the music video teaser and expressed his condolences to the deceased.

EXO also delayed the release schedule of the regular "OBSESSION" teaser for the 6th album. SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said, "I adjusted the tising schedule scheduled for a sad bit."

New Kid also adjusted his new single offline promotion schedule after the comeback day and expressed his condolences to the sad death of Goo Hara, a senior in the music industry.

Crush also delayed the release schedule of the new news on the sudden transmission. "I would like to ask your fans to understand that they have waited a lot," said Pination, a subsidiary company. "I express my deepest condolences to the sad B-bo that was handed down to the music industry.

Huh Young-ji, who acted as a Kara member with the late Goo Hara, does not attend the scheduled TVN 'comedy big league' recording. Lim Soo-hyang also participated in the memorial service, absent from the 24th Cultural Entertainment Awards ceremony scheduled for this day.

A memorial procession of entertainment colleagues through SNS also followed. "I am sorry that I could not do anything and I could not change the world by my own strength. I am so sorry that I have no power and I am so sorry that I can not help, and I will never watch my colleagues leave like this. "

Oh Jung-yeon, along with a photo taken with the late Goo Hara, said, "I am so sad that I can not see you again. I will not blame you for having to leave. I understand your choice because I have a time to die every day. I was really cheering you for trying to live well but I was hard enough to think that it would be better to disappear from the world. I regret that I stopped from conveying my supportive heart with a short message. I hope you have to be good there, live right, do not think that you should always be right and spirited, and enjoy yourself as much as you want. Still, you still have to be precious to everyone. "

Super Junior Kim Hee-chul, who is known as a close friend of the late Goo Hara, deleted all his SNS followers after the news was delivered. There is a mixed speculation that it is not showing a hard feeling after the death of Goo Hara.

In addition, many entertainment colleagues such as Jung Jae-hyung, Park Min-young, Anmari, Hongja, Ha Jae-sook, Han Ye-seul, Lim Chang-jung, Kim Young-cheol, Kim Shin-young, Um Jung-hwa, Kwon Hyuk-soo, Jang In-ae, Bae Hyun-jin, Giri Boy, Huh Ji-woong, Lee Young-ae, In addition, various foreign media reported the news of K-pop artists who had passed away in October and Goo Hara following the late Sully who left the world in October.

If you need help from experts due to difficult to talk about, such as depression, you can get 24-hour counseling at 1577-0199 suicide prevention hotline, 1393 suicide prevention counseling call, 129 call of hope, 1588-9191 call of life, and 1388 call of youth.

Photo = DB