sf9 HWI YOUNG - Kang Chan-hee, youngest of the youngest, Just myself Bromance

SF9s two youngest children, HWI YOUNG and Kang Chan-hee, have released Just Myself chemistry through a couple pictorial.HWI YOUNG and Kang Chan-hee recently filmed a photo shoot for the December issue of Cosmopolitan.HWI YOUNG and Kang Chan-hee, who are in charge of rappers and main dancers on the team, are showing off their different charms as well as their activities as SF9 members, as well as their individual music and actor activities.In an interview with the photo shoot, the two said they are working on various genres of music, including EMO hip-hop.HWI YOUNG said, If you listen to my favorite song, Kang Chan-hee also listens to it while saying I like it. Also, about HWI YOUNGs own work, Kang Chan-hee said, At first, it was fine, but I am looking forward to it these days.I also ask when I will make a new song. He also raised the musical sense of HWI YOUNG.HWI YOUNG boasted of trust in each other, saying, I am confident that if Kang Chan-hee listens to a song and says Um ~!, 7 out of 10 people will like it.On the other hand, Kang Chan-hee, who is working as an actor, expressed his expectation for future acting activities, saying, When I play, I am the character and breathe and play in a given situation. HWI YOUNG said, I do not have a roll model, but I often think that I want to do it as a good artist can do. He revealed God.In addition, Kang Chan-hee and HWI YOUNG cited all of the stage that looked the best with each other.The group SF9, which they belong to, is loved by domestic and foreign fans with solid and sensual performances for each activity, such as Osolemio, I Smacked, and RPM.Kang Chan-hee was selected as the lead role in the movie White Day, based on the popular horror game, and finished filming.

sf9's two youngest children, HWI YOUNG and Kang Chan-hee, have released Just myself chemistry through a couple pictorial.

HWI YOUNG and Kang Chan-hee recently filmed a photo shoot for the December issue of Cosmopolitan. HWI YOUNG and Kang Chan-hee, who are in charge of rappers and main dancers on the team, are showing off their different charms as well as their activities as sf9 members, as well as their individual music and Actor activities.

In an interview with the photo shoot, the two said they are working on various genres of music, including EMO hip-hop. HWI YOUNG said, "If you listen to my favorite song, Kang Chan-hee also listens to it while saying" I like it. "

Also, about HWI YOUNG's own work, Kang Chan-hee said, "At first, it was 'fine', but I am looking forward to it these days. I also ask when I will make a new song. "He also raised the musical sense of HWI YOUNG.

HWI YOUNG boasted of trust in each other, saying, "I am confident that if Kang Chan-hee listens to a song and says 'Um ~!', 7 out of 10 people will like it."

On the other hand, Kang Chan-hee, who is working as an Actor, expressed his expectation for future acting activities, saying, "When I play, I am the Character and breathe and play in a given situation." HWI YOUNG said, "I do not have a roll model, but I often think that I want to do it as a good artist can do." He revealed God.

In addition, Kang Chan-hee and HWI YOUNG cited all of the stage that looked the best with each other.

The group sf9, which they belong to, is loved by domestic and foreign fans with solid and sensual performances for each activity, such as Osolemio, I Smacked, and RPM. Kang Chan-hee was selected as the lead role in the movie White Day, based on the popular horror game, and finished filming.