'debut nine-year anniversary' Ben, Happy Smile "Thanks" in front of Cake

Ben told his SNS on Tuesday: Thank you everyone for celebrating my 9th anniversary with me.Thank you all. (Thank you to everyone for celebrating my nine-year anniversary) and posted a picture.In the public photos, Ben was smiling with strawberry Cake in front of him.Ben, who debuted to the group Bebe Mignon on November 19, 2010 at KBS2 Music Bank, was hit by debut nine-year anniversary on the 19th.Ben said through his SNS on the day, Debut nine-year anniversary... As soon as I wake up, I feel tears in my heart.I have to sing hard in the future. On the other hand, Ben is meeting fans with the 2019 national tour concert Moonlight. On the 18th, JTBC drama Advisor 2 OST Part 2 Ship Only was announced.

Ben told his SNS on Tuesday: "Thank you everyone for celebrating my 9th anniversary with me. Thank you all. (Thank you to everyone for celebrating my nine-year anniversary) "and posted a picture.

In the public photos, Ben was smiling with strawberry Cake in front of him.

Ben, who debuted to the group Bebe Mignon on November 19, 2010 at KBS2 'Music Bank', was hit by debut nine-year anniversary on the 19th. Ben said through his SNS on the day, "debut nine-year anniversary... As soon as I wake up, I feel tears in my heart. I have to sing hard in the future. "

On the other hand, Ben is meeting fans with the 2019 national tour Concert 'Moonlight'. On the 18th, JTBC drama 'Advisor 2' OST Part 2 'Ship Only' was announced.