All The Butlers' hint fairy Kim Jong-min appears .. Sabu Kim Gun-mo's 'preliminary bride' public notice

A preliminary bride who made her master Kim Gun-mo laugh was announced.Kim Jong-min appeared as a hint fairy to give a hint about the master in SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 3rd.On the day of the show, the hint fairy Kim Jong-min attracted attention with an awkward voice modulation. Lee Seung-gi asked, I think my voice is uncomfortable, but is it my voice?And at this time, Yang said, I think it is awkward to play and I do not sing a lot of songs.Lee Seung-gi then asked, Im Lee Seung-gi, and youve met me, have you ever broadcast with me?Kim Jong-min, who had been breathing together in the past 1 night and 2 days, was immediately noticed.Kim Jong-min, who is busy preparing for the concert recently, asked Lee Seung-gi, What are you preparing for the concert? Kim Jong-min said, The victory is really funny.Shinji is cheering on the side so that he can sing well, Lee Seung-gi said, I was really curious to ask. And Kim Jong-min said of Masters identity: I enjoy the most Yolo I know; the decisive hint is that one album sales before BTS is the highest.The total number of albums is more than 10 million. The meeting with this person is very wrong. On the other hand, he raised expectations by foreshadowing the release of the bride-to-be of the master Kim Gun-mo.

A preliminary bride who made her master Kim Gun-mo laugh was announced.

Kim Jong-min appeared as a hint fairy to give a hint about the master in sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on the 3rd.

On the day of the show, the hint fairy Kim Jong-min attracted attention with an awkward voice modulation. Lee Seung-gi asked, "I think my voice is uncomfortable, but is it my voice?" And at this time, Yang said, "I think it is awkward to play and I do not sing a lot of songs.

Lee Seung-gi then asked, "I'm Lee Seung-gi, and you've met me, have you ever broadcast with me?" Kim Jong-min, who had been breathing together in the past '1 night and 2 days', was immediately noticed.

Kim Jong-min, who is busy preparing for the concert recently, asked Lee Seung-gi, "What are you preparing for the concert?" Kim Jong-min said, "The victory is really funny. Shinji is cheering on the side so that he can sing well, "Lee Seung-gi said," I was really curious to ask. "

And Kim Jong-min said of Master's identity: "I enjoy the most Yolo I know; the decisive hint is that one album sales before BTS is the highest. The total number of albums is more than 10 million. The meeting with this person is very wrong. "

On the other hand, he raised expectations by foreshadowing the release of the bride-to-be of the master Kim Gun-mo.