Allow active status, Jung Woo-sung and Han-Cut "Just Do What You Do"

Actor Allow active status has released a photo taken with Jung Woo-sung.On the 9th, Allow active status posted a picture with his article Yes, I just wanted to go to Cuttlefish # Busan Weed vs # Taeseok Busan to catch me # Godful investigation # The Divine Move 2: The Wrathful.In the photo, there is a picture of Allow active status and Jung Woo-sung holding a drink at a drink.Allow active status praised Jung Woo-sungs visuals with his witty gesture, saying, I just do what I do.Meanwhile, the movie A Hand of God starring Allow active status is being screened at the theater, and the movie Black Money is about to be released on the 13th.

Actor Allow active status has released a photo taken with Jung Woo-sung.

On the 9th, Allow active status posted a picture with his article "Yes, I just wanted to go to Cuttlefish # Busan Weed vs # Taeseok Busan to catch me # Godful investigation # The Divine Move 2: The Wrathful".

In the photo, there is a picture of Allow active status and Jung Woo-sung holding a drink at a drink.

Allow active status praised Jung Woo-sung's visuals with his witty gesture, saying, "I just do what I do."

Meanwhile, the movie 'A Hand of God' starring Allow active status is being screened at the theater, and the movie 'Black Money' is about to be released on the 13th.