"All The Butlers" Lee Yeong-ae "Elegant Image? Preconception...sound to the Children"

All The Butlers Lee Yeong-ae has spoken about preconceptions.Actor Lee Yeong-ae appeared as master in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 24th.Lee Seung-gi asked Lee Yeong-ae, Did you learn how to cook at the time of shooting Dae Jang Geum?Lee Yeong-ae replied, I learned court food.Lee Seung-gi then asked Lee Yeong-aes children, What kind of food do you like?The daughter immediately replied Spaghetti, and the upbringing material laughed at the point of saying, I said you only had Korean food.Lee Yeong-ae, meanwhile, said, I think its elegant, but its preconceived. I sometimes sound and do things to my children.

All The ButlersLee Yeong-ae has spoken about preconceptions.

Actor Lee Yeong-ae appeared as master in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 24th.

Lee Seung-gi asked Lee Yeong-ae, "Did you learn how to cook at the time of shooting Dae Jang Geum'?" Lee Yeong-ae replied, "I learned court food."

Lee Seung-gi then asked Lee Yeong-ae's children, "What kind of food do you like?" The daughter immediately replied 'Spaghetti', and the upbringing material laughed at the point of saying, "I said you only had Korean food."

Lee Yeong-ae, meanwhile, said, “I think it’s elegant, but it’s preconceived. I sometimes sound and do things to my children.