Running Man' Kang Hanna, Cool This by and bags From the Dance of Hung to 'Ghostless'

Actor Kang Hanna showed the true story of Gaming Goddess with full excitement with honest and cool talk in Running Man.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the last 10 days, he attracted attention with his cool farewell testimony.Yoo Jae-Suk told Kang Hanna, who appeared again in Running Man in a year or so, I have been actively appearing and actively appearing in dramas.Kang Hanna said, Now I am very active at home.When Yoo Jae-Suk said, What are you doing during the break? Kanghana boasted of the wrong charm, saying, I think I should buy a cervical pillow because I am lying so much.Also, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Mr Hanna once said in an interview that he would interview at the age of thirty-two, is it going?Kang Hanna said, I came out last year and appeared in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.The embarrassed Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, wittyly saying, I was not just lying still.Kang Hanna reveals her true value in Mysterious Animal Farm raceHe transformed into an Arctic fox who came to enjoy the feast of Animal Farm and continued the race with Ji Seok-jin.Especially in the first half-screened song, choreography game Trust me in half, Kang Hanna heard the Bad Girl Good Girl of the group Miss A and said, White Blood?, and showed the wrong side.He then showed Kang Hanna Table Mak Dance, which destroyed the existing choreography and rhythm and made use of his feelings, and laughed at viewers with addictive charm.Kang Hanna, who showed a dance full of excitement, said, I think I did a little well today.He asked the members of Running Man and showed his cuteness with his satisfaction with his dance.As such, Kang Hanna led the race with a brilliant performance between Running Man members and guests, which I can not believe that he appeared in a year.Especially, it boasts a unique charm with a hairy charm, and it is ranked # 1 in real-time search terms.The show showed the charm of Hanna with its unstoppable artistic sense as well as its full excitement, giving the viewers pleasure on weekend evenings.On the other hand, Kang Hanna is meeting viewers every Tuesday on the Olive Chicken Road with the aspect of gourmet schoolboy.
Actor Kang Hanna showed the true story of Gaming Goddess with full excitement with honest and cool talk in Running Man.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the last 10 days, he attracted attention with his cool farewell testimony.Yoo Jae-Suk told Kang Hanna, who appeared again in Running Man in a year or so, I have been actively appearing and actively appearing in dramas.Kang Hanna said, Now I am very active at home.When Yoo Jae-Suk said, What are you doing during the break? Kanghana boasted of the wrong charm, saying, I think I should buy a cervical pillow because I am lying so much.Also, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Mr Hanna once said in an interview that he would interview at the age of thirty-two, is it going?Kang Hanna said, I came out last year and appeared in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.The embarrassed Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, wittyly saying, I was not just lying still.Kang Hanna reveals her true value in Mysterious Animal Farm raceHe transformed into an Arctic fox who came to enjoy the feast of Animal Farm and continued the race with Ji Seok-jin.Especially in the first half-screened song, choreography game Trust me in half, Kang Hanna heard the Bad Girl Good Girl of the group Miss A and said, White Blood?, and showed the wrong side.He then showed Kang Hanna Table Mak Dance, which destroyed the existing choreography and rhythm and made use of his feelings, and laughed at viewers with addictive charm.Kang Hanna, who showed a dance full of excitement, said, I think I did a little well today.He asked the members of Running Man and showed his cuteness with his satisfaction with his dance.As such, Kang Hanna led the race with a brilliant performance between Running Man members and guests, which I can not believe that he appeared in a year.Especially, it boasts a unique charm with a hairy charm, and it is ranked # 1 in real-time search terms.The show showed the charm of Hanna with its unstoppable artistic sense as well as its full excitement, giving the viewers pleasure on weekend evenings.On the other hand, Kang Hanna is meeting viewers every Tuesday on the Olive Chicken Road with the aspect of gourmet schoolboy.

Actor Kang Hanna showed the true story of 'Gaming Goddess' with full excitement with honest and cool talk in Running Man'.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the last 10 days, he attracted attention with his cool farewell testimony.

Yoo Jae-Suk told Kang Hanna, who appeared again in Running Man' in a year or so, "I have been actively appearing and actively appearing in dramas." Kang Hanna said, "Now I am very active at home."

When Yoo Jae-Suk said, "What are you doing during the break?" Kanghana boasted of the wrong charm, saying, "I think I should buy a cervical pillow because I am lying so much."

Also, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Mr Hanna once said in an interview that he would interview at the age of thirty-two, is it going?"

Kang Hanna said, "I came out last year and appeared in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime." The embarrassed Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, wittyly saying, "I was not just lying still."

Kang Hanna reveals her true value in 'Mysterious Animal Farm' Race He transformed into an 'Arctic fox' who came to enjoy the feast of Animal Farm and continued the Race with Ji Seok-jin.

Especially in the first half-screened song, choreography game "Trust me in half", Kang Hanna heard the "Bad Girl Good Girl" of the group Miss A and said, "White Blood? ", and showed the wrong side.

He then showed Kang Hanna Table Mak Dance', which destroyed the existing choreography and rhythm and made use of his feelings, and laughed at viewers with addictive charm. Kang Hanna, who showed a dance full of excitement, said, "I think I did a little well today. "He asked the members of Running Man and showed his cuteness with his satisfaction with his dance.

As such, Kang Hanna led the Race with a brilliant performance between Running Man members and guests, which I can not believe that he appeared in a year. Especially, it boasts a unique charm with a hairy charm, and it is ranked # 1 in real-time search terms. The show showed the charm of Hanna with its unstoppable artistic sense as well as its full excitement, giving the viewers pleasure on weekend evenings.

On the other hand, Kang Hanna is meeting viewers every Tuesday on the Olive 'Chicken Road' with the aspect of 'gourmet schoolboy'.