Kang Han-Na love story released "One year new farewell, I've overcome the pain" (Running Man')

Actor Kang Han-Na has released a love story on Running Man.On the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the last 10 days, Mysterious Animal Farm Race was held to find banned animals that were not invited to the feast.Kang Han-Na transformed into an Arctic fox who came to enjoy the feast of Animal Farm at this race and ran a race with Ji Seok-jin.On the day of the broadcast, Kang Han-Na replied to Yoo Jae-Suks question about the current situation, saying, I am resting and playing a lot at home.I told him I would marry at the age of thirty-two, but is it going well? He said, I came out in Running Man last year and went out in a year.In the words of Kang Han-Na, Haha comforted him, I will meet my last love now, but Jeon So-min said, No.I see one more person and the next person. Yoo Jae-Suk brought up a story about how to overcome Kang Han-Na after breaking up to make fun of Kang Han-Na, and Kang Han-Na, who was embarrassed, said, I won.Im so happy these days, he said.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Actor Kang Han-Na has released a love story on Running Man'.

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the last 10 days, 'Mysterious Animal Farm' Race was held to find banned animals that were not invited to the feast. Kang Han-Na transformed into an 'Arctic fox' who came to enjoy the feast of Animal Farm at this Race and ran a Race with Ji Seok-jin.

On the day of the broadcast, Kang Han-Na replied to Yoo Jae-Suk's question about the current situation, saying, "I am resting and playing a lot at home." "I told him I would marry at the age of thirty-two, but is it going well?" He said, "I came out in Running Man' last year and went out in a year.

In the words of Kang Han-Na, Haha comforted him, "I will meet my last love now," but Jeon So-min said, "No. I see one more person and the next person. " Yoo Jae-Suk brought up a story about how to overcome Kang Han-Na after breaking up to make fun of Kang Han-Na, and Kang Han-Na, who was embarrassed, said, "I won. “I’m so happy these days,” he said.

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.