"I have been separated for a year"... Running Man' Kang Han-Na, self-confession Mak Dance, 'Insane'

Actor Kang Han-Na confessed his love affair directly on the air and attracted attention.Kang Han-Na appeared on Running Man on the 10th with singer Hyuna, comedy Lee Guk-joo and group Everglow member Sihyun.Kang Han-Na, who reappeared in exactly one year after the Knowing Couple Race on November 18 last year, became a couple with Ji Suk-jin on the day.When MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Did not you appear in drama and entertainment recently? Kang Han-Na said, I am not very active now.Im resting a lot at home and playing, he said, when asked, What did you do during the break? I was lying in my house a lot, so Im so lying that I want to buy a cervical pillow.I have a stiff back of my neck, he said.Ingo Yoe-Suk asked, I told you in an interview that I would marry at the age of thirty-two, but is it going on? Kang Han-Na said, I came out in Running Man last year and came out in a year.Embarrassed, Haha comforted him, Im going to meet my last love now, while Kang Han-Na calmly laughed, Thank you. So, Jeon So-min said, No.I think theres one more and then the next, quipped Kang Han-Na, as Yoo Jae-Suk talked about how to overcome after the break-up.Its so healthy - its so good these days, she laughed.On this day, the Mysterious Animal Farm race was held to find banned animals that were not invited to the feast.Kang Han-Na transformed into an Arctic fox who came to enjoy the feast of Animal Farm and worked with Ji Suk-jin.He showed Kang Han-Na Table Mak Dance and confidently said, Today I think I did a little well. Did you make it good?Yoo Jae-Suk - Hyona, Ji Suk-jin - Kang Han-Na, Kim Jong Kook - Shihyeon, Haha - Jeon So-min, Lee Kwang-soo - Lee Guk-joo, Yang Se-chan - Song Ji-hyo got hints about banned animals through each mission while couple formed.Hints were the name tag for Song Ji-hyo, Forbidden animals live in herds, and rabbits and pig foxes were narrowed down to banned animals; the identity of the forbidden animals will be revealed on air next week.On the other hand, the broadcast showed an increase in ratings for the fifth consecutive week with an average audience rating of 6.4% (hereinafter based on Nielsen Korea and the metropolitan area) and 7.8% in the second part.The target audience rating of 2049 was 3.8% and the highest audience rating per minute rose to 8.2%.

Actor Kang Han-Na confessed his love affair directly on the air and attracted attention.

Kang Han-Na appeared on "Running Man" on the 10th with singer Hyuna, comedy Lee Guk-joo and group Everglow member Sihyun. Kang Han-Na, who reappeared in exactly one year after the 'Knowing Couple Race' on November 18 last year, became a couple with Ji Suk-jin on the day.

When MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Did not you appear in drama and entertainment recently?" Kang Han-Na said, "I am not very active now. "I'm resting a lot at home and playing," he said, when asked, "What did you do during the break?" "I was lying in my house a lot, so I'm so lying that I want to buy a cervical pillow. I have a stiff back of my neck," he said.

Ingo Yoe-Suk asked, "I told you in an interview that I would marry at the age of thirty-two, but is it going on?" Kang Han-Na said, "I came out in Running Man' last year and came out in a year.

Embarrassed, Haha comforted him, "I'm going to meet my last love now," while Kang Han-Na calmly laughed, "Thank you." So, Jeon So-min said, "No. I think there's one more and then the next," quipped Kang Han-Na, as Yoo Jae-Suk talked about how to overcome after the break-up. It's so healthy - it's so good these days," she laughed.

On this day, the 'Mysterious Animal Farm' Race was held to find banned animals that were not invited to the feast. Kang Han-Na transformed into an 'Arctic fox' who came to enjoy the feast of Animal Farm and worked with Ji Suk-jin. He showed Kang Han-Na Table Mak Dance' and confidently said, "Today I think I did a little well. Did you make it good?"

Yoo Jae-Suk - Hyona, Ji Suk-jin - Kang Han-Na, Kim Jong Kook - Shihyeon, Haha - Jeon So-min, Lee Kwang-soo - Lee Guk-joo, Yang Se-chan - Song Ji-hyo got hints about banned animals through each mission while couple formed. Hints were the name tag for "Song Ji-hyo," "Forbidden animals live in herds," and rabbits and pig foxes were narrowed down to banned animals; the identity of the forbidden animals will be revealed on air next week.

On the other hand, the broadcast showed an increase in ratings for the fifth consecutive week with an average audience rating of 6.4% (hereinafter based on Nielsen Korea and the metropolitan area) and 7.8% in the second part. The target audience rating of 2049 was 3.8% and the highest audience rating per minute rose to 8.2%.