Yoo Jae-myung "Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae and same age...they are too young"

On the 15th, SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs cinetown (hereinafter referred to as Cines Invitation) featured Yoo Jae-myung as a guest in the movie Find Me, which is about to be released.When DJ Park Sun-young asked Yoo Jae-myung, Who did you hear about resemble? He said, I heard that he resembled chef Lee Yeon-bok.I dont know, he said.I hear a lot about how young these days seem than the camera.I know Im old, but I am a same age with actors Jung Woo-sung, Lee Jung-jae, and Kwak Do-won. When DJ Park Sun-young said, They seem to be really hard to gauge their age, Yoo Jae-myung laughed, saying, I think they look too young.In particular, Yoo Jae-myung, who appeared in a short hairstyle on the day, said that it was because of the JTBC drama Itaewon Class. He said, I cut my hair short because of the role image.I wanted to show it clearly because it is a short role in Webtoon. Yoo Jae-myung also said of the gray hair, I want to do so well, so I am very nervous and focused.kim min-jung

On the 15th, SBS Power FM Park Sun-young's cinetown' (hereinafter referred to as 'Cine's Invitation') featured Yoo Jae-myung as a guest in the movie 'Find Me', which is about to be released.

When DJ Park Sun-young asked Yoo Jae-myung, "Who did you hear about resemble?" He said, "I heard that he resembled chef Lee Yeon-bok. “I don’t know,” he said.

"I hear a lot about how young these days seem than the camera. I know I'm old, but I am a same age with actors Jung Woo-sung, Lee Jung-jae, and Kwak Do-won. "

When DJ Park Sun-young said, "They seem to be really hard to gauge their age," Yoo Jae-myung laughed, saying, "I think they look too young."

In particular, Yoo Jae-myung, who appeared in a short hairstyle on the day, said that it was because of the JTBC drama 'Itaewon Class'. He said, "I cut my hair short because of the role image. I wanted to show it clearly because it is a short role in Webtoon. "

Yoo Jae-myung also said of the gray hair, "I want to do so well, so I am very nervous and focused.

kim min-jung