Song Hye-kyo reveals painting by niece...the 'joka fool' falling honey

Actor Song Hye-kyo has released special pictures and photos.On the 1st, he posted a picture of his nephew and a picture taken with his nephew on his SNS story.Song Hye-kyo was all smiles as she hugged her niece; Song Hye-kyos figure, loving and inexplicable, was joka fool itself.The picture drawn by my nephew was somewhat distant from Song Hye-kyo, but the picture I painted thinking about my aunt was impressive enough.Song Hye-kyo is reviewing his next film.

Actor Song Hye-kyo has released special pictures and photos.

On the 1st, he posted a picture of his nephew and a picture taken with his nephew on his SNS story.

Song Hye-kyo was all smiles as she hugged her niece; Song Hye-kyo's figure, loving and inexplicable, was 'joka fool' itself. The picture drawn by my nephew was somewhat distant from Song Hye-kyo, but the picture I painted thinking about my aunt was impressive enough.

Song Hye-kyo is reviewing his next film.