Park Seo-joon, a chic iron iron 'Model cheeked 8th grade' even after a long time

Actor Park Seo-joon has revealed a welcome recent situation.Park Seo-joon posted a picture on his Instagram on November 3.The photo shows a sprained Park Seo-joon, who stares at the camera with chic eyes.Park Seo-joons disappearing small face size and a tall glamor catch the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I am really handsome, I want to see it soon and I am also a visual hit.delay stock

Actor Park Seo-joon has revealed a welcome recent situation.

Park Seo-joon posted a picture on his Instagram on November 3.

The photo shows a sprained Park Seo-joon, who stares at the camera with chic eyes. Park Seo-joon's disappearing small face size and a tall glamor catch the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I am really handsome", "I want to see it soon" and "I am also a visual hit".

delay stock