VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi "Bae Suzy, the furthest female Actor in South Korea"

Actor Lee Seung-gi praised Bae Suzy for breathing smoke with VagabondBae Suzy is the most furry female actor in South Korea, Lee Seung-gi said in a recent interview with the company.Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy played the NIS black agent who is trying to find the truth according to conscience, who loses his nephew in a questionable accident in the hot stunt man in SBS gilt drama Vagabond which ended on the 23rd.The two men were evaluated as opening a new chapter of Korean spy melodrama with stable acting ability that crosses genres from action to romance.I think Bae Suzy is the most furry actress in South Korea, said Lee Seung-gi, who spent nearly a year with Bae Suzy.Lee Seung-gi said, I think its a great advantage to be less sensitive.Many people in the field say Oh, Bae Suzy when they see Bae Suzy, and other seniors say Goddess Bae Suzy, but I came too close to him. It would have been difficult for me to shoot for a year, but I never expressed it or did it.Thanks to Bae Suzy, I was able to finish the work well, he praised Bae Suzy.Lee Seung-gi, who finished the Vagabond for about a year, said, Lee Seung-gi honestly did not have any interest and was not funny. When I received a message saying Vagabond was so fun that I became a fan of Mr. Chadalgan, I was not as happy as that. I feel like I got an action image that I did not have in the past,=
Actor Lee Seung-gi praised Bae Suzy for breathing smoke with VagabondBae Suzy is the most furry female actor in South Korea, Lee Seung-gi said in a recent interview with the company.Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy played the NIS black agent who is trying to find the truth according to conscience, who loses his nephew in a questionable accident in the hot stunt man in SBS gilt drama Vagabond which ended on the 23rd.The two men were evaluated as opening a new chapter of Korean spy melodrama with stable acting ability that crosses genres from action to romance.I think Bae Suzy is the most furry actress in South Korea, said Lee Seung-gi, who spent nearly a year with Bae Suzy.Lee Seung-gi said, I think its a great advantage to be less sensitive.Many people in the field say Oh, Bae Suzy when they see Bae Suzy, and other seniors say Goddess Bae Suzy, but I came too close to him. It would have been difficult for me to shoot for a year, but I never expressed it or did it.Thanks to Bae Suzy, I was able to finish the work well, he praised Bae Suzy.Lee Seung-gi, who finished the Vagabond for about a year, said, Lee Seung-gi honestly did not have any interest and was not funny. When I received a message saying Vagabond was so fun that I became a fan of Mr. Chadalgan, I was not as happy as that. I feel like I got an action image that I did not have in the past,=

Actor Lee Seung-gi praised Bae Suzy for breathing smoke with VagaBond

"Bae Suzy is the most furry female Actor in South Korea," Lee Seung-gi said in a recent interview with the company.

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy played the NIS black agent who is trying to find the truth according to conscience, who loses his nephew in a questionable accident in the hot stunt man in SBS gilt drama VagaBond which ended on the 23rd. The two men were evaluated as opening a new chapter of Korean spy melodrama with stable acting ability that crosses genres from Action to romance.

"I think Bae Suzy is the most furry Actress in South Korea," said Lee Seung-gi, who spent nearly a year with Bae Suzy.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I think it's a great advantage to be less sensitive. Many people in the field say 'Oh, Bae Suzy' when they see Bae Suzy, and other seniors say 'Goddess Bae Suzy', but I came too close to him. "It would have been difficult for me to shoot for a year, but I never expressed it or did it. Thanks to Bae Suzy, I was able to finish the work well," he praised Bae Suzy.

Lee Seung-gi, who finished the VagaBond for about a year, said, "Lee Seung-gi honestly did not have any interest and was not funny. When I received a message saying VagaBond was so fun that I became a fan of Mr. Chadalgan, I was not as happy as that." "I feel like I got an Action image that I did not have in the past,

=