"What the government has told you to kill," Shin Sung-rok, a "VagaBond," told Bae Suzy.

Vagabond Shin Sung-rok has told Bae Suzy that the government has ordered him to die.On SBSs Drama Vagabond, which aired on the afternoon of the 19th, the images of Cha Dal-gun and Bae Suzy, who were out of Danger to die, were drawn.On the day, Chadal-gun and Goh-hari managed to get out of Danger to die.After helping Gohari and Chadalgun, Gitaewong (Shin Sung-rok) informed Ahn that he ordered the two to be killed.There is only one thing that holds and shakes the NIS, said Ki Tae-young, saying, the governments order is to do so.I heard the government was involved, said the shocked confession. Its not what I can do. I dont have the ability.I know youre not capable, I hope youre not, and youre the only one whos going to have a big job, Gitaewoong said, and gave the code name Vagabond.

VagaBond Shin Sung-rok has told Bae Suzy that the government has ordered him to die.

On sbs's Drama VagaBond, which aired on the afternoon of the 19th, the images of Cha Dal-gun and Bae Suzy, who were out of Danger to die, were drawn.

On the day, Chadal-gun and Goh-hari managed to get out of Danger to die.

After helping Gohari and Chadalgun, Gitaewong (Shin Sung-rok) informed Ahn that he ordered the two to be killed.

“There is only one thing that holds and shakes the NIS,” said Ki Tae-young, saying, “the government’s order is to do so.”

“I heard the government was involved,” said the shocked confession. “It’s not what I can do. I don’t have the ability.”

“I know you’re not capable, I hope you’re not, and you’re the only one who’s going to have a big job,” Gitaewoong said, and gave the code name VagaBond.