Three Meals a Day' Na Young-seok, Park Seo-joon "can't cook" point blank

Na Young-Seok PD blew a point blank to Park Seo-joon, who broadcast together on Tenerife.In the 10th cable channel tvN entertainment program Three Meals a Day Mountain Village broadcasted on the 11th, the actor Yum Jung-ah, Yoon Se-a and Park So-dam were drawn with the fourth guest, actor Park Seo-joon.On this day, Yum Jung-ah told Na Young-Seok PD, Seo Jun-yi said he is good at Western cuisine.So I have a little food from home, can I use it? So Na Young-Seok PD shot back, I cant cook (Park Seo-joon) - I only did an auxiliary chef in Yoon Restaurant.Park Seo-joon refuted, saying, I recit the windfall in three years of dog dog.

Na Young-seok PD blew a point blank to Park Seo-joon, who broadcast together on 'Tenerife'.

In the 10th cable channel tvN entertainment program Three Meals a Day Mountain Village' broadcasted on the 11th, the actor Yum Jung-ah, Yoon Se-a and Park So-dam were drawn with the fourth guest, actor Park Seo-joon.

On this day, Yum Jung-ah told Na Young-seok PD, "Seo Jun-yi said he is good at Western cuisine. So I have a little food from home, can I use it? "

So Na Young-seok PD shot back, "I can't cook (Park Seo-joon) - I only did an auxiliary chef in 'Yoon Restaurant'." Park Seo-joon refuted, saying, "I recit the windfall in three years of dog dog."