All The Butlers' Chan Ho Park "Roots Are Important...A visit to alma mater after parents' introduction

Legendary major leaguer Chan Ho Park appeared.In SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 20th, Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae who visited the princess of Chungnam were shown to meet Chan Ho Park as master.On the day of the broadcast, the members looked at the life record before welcoming the master. It is active, playful and playful in the record of the master full of numbers.The master, who showed up in the expectation of the members, was Chan Ho Park, who opened the statement, I think the concept of roots is important.I do not have experience in United States of America, so I think about education that tells my roots, he said.Chan Ho Park introduced his parents: Chan Ho Park mother treated the members to night and potatoes and said, I think Im going to share it with my hands because I farm.Chan Ho Park laughed about his father, saying, Its the aid TMT; the roots are here.Still, he recited his fathers poem and added, I received it from the United States of America and shed tears.Yang Se-hyeong admired, saying, The horse or SMS is embarrassing, but it is poetry.Chan Ho Park described starting baseball as in the third grade of Elementary School, I went to Baseball to eat ramen.My father initially opposed it, but said, I did well in the supporters association. I could not stop it in junior high school. He said, I am grateful.Chan Ho Park, who visited his alma mater, said, I come to summer and watch the junior pitchers.Chan Ho Park said, I played baseball from the Elementary school until college, and Baseball said, I follow you.There was also a nephew of Chan Ho Park in Baseball.My nephew named his little father Chan Ho Park as a respectable and learned player and named Jung Geun-woo as his favorite baseball player.Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi, who saw Chan Ho Park and his nephew exchange the ball, laughed, saying, Little Father is nervous because he catches catch and Little Father is legend.Yook Sungjae stepped back, saying, I can not see the ball when I saw Chan Ho Park unwinding, and Yang Se-hyeong laughed, If I did not avoid it, he said.Chan Ho Park showed fastballs, changeups and curve demonstrations, saying, I do not feel the speed of the hitters to the middle, I know that they are all fastballs.

Legendary major leaguer Chan Ho Park appeared.

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 20th, Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae who visited the princess of Chungnam were shown to meet Chan Ho Park as master.

On the day of the broadcast, the members looked at the life record before welcoming the master. "It is active, playful and playful" in the record of the master full of "numbers".

The master, who showed up in the expectation of the members, was Chan Ho Park, who opened the statement, "I think the concept of roots is important." "I do not have experience in United States of America, so I think about education that tells my roots," he said.

Chan Ho Park introduced his parents: Chan Ho Park mother treated the members to night and potatoes and said, "I think I'm going to share it with my hands because I farm."

Chan Ho Park laughed about his Father, saying, "It's the aid TMT; the roots are here." Still, he recited his Father's poem and added, "I received it from the United States of America and shed tears." Yang Se-hyeong admired, saying, "The horse or SMS is embarrassing, but it is poetry."

Chan Ho Park described starting Baseball as "in the third grade of Elementary school, I went to Baseball to eat ramen." My Father initially opposed it, but said, "I did well in the supporters' association. I could not stop it in junior high school." He said, "I am grateful."

Chan Ho Park, who visited his alma mater, said, "I come to summer and watch the junior pitchers." Chan Ho Park said, "I played Baseball from the Elementary school until college," and Baseball said, "I follow you."

There was also a nephew of Chan Ho Park in Baseball. My nephew named his little Father Chan Ho Park as "a respectable and learned player" and named Jung Geun-woo as his favorite Baseball player. Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi, who saw Chan Ho Park and his nephew exchange the ball, laughed, saying, "Little Father is nervous because he catches catch" and "Little Father is legend."

Yook Sungjae stepped back, saying, "I can not see the ball" when I saw Chan Ho Park unwinding, and Yang Se-hyeong laughed, "If I did not avoid it," he said. Chan Ho Park showed fastballs, changeups and curve demonstrations, saying, "I do not feel the speed of the hitters to the middle, I know that they are all fastballs."