'Gift' Suho "Shin Ha-kyun, a really favorite senior...I wanted to be together"

Suho said at a special screening and meeting of the movie Gift (director Hur Jin-ho) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Achasanro, Seoul, on the morning of the 28th, I played the role of the youthful sky.I watched it so funny, and there was a moment when I was impressed and something was getting worse. He said, I felt that the actors who were with me, my seniors, had a lot of hardships and the bishop had a lot of hardships.Suho also commented on the work, It contains a story about youth, so I was attracted to the story that had a good influence on such youths.And when I told him that I was coach Hur Jin-ho, he said I admired him, and that my parents liked him a lot and congratulated him.I really liked it so much that I wanted to be together when I said I liked it so much, and I decided that the actors who were together, Suvin, were too good actors. On the other hand, Gift is a delightful youthful comedy that depicts the story of a suspicious man from the past in front of the young people of Paggy Manleb who gathered to realize the sparkling idea.28th, public.

Suho said at a special screening and meeting of the movie "Gift" (director Hur Jin-ho) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Achasanro, Seoul, on the morning of the 28th, "I played the role of the youthful sky. I watched it so funny, and there was a moment when I was impressed and something was getting worse. "

He said, "I felt that the actors who were with me, my seniors, had a lot of hardships and the bishop had a lot of hardships."

Suho also commented on the work, "It contains a story about youth, so I was attracted to the story that had a good influence on such youths. And when I told him that I was coach Hur Jin-ho, he said I admired him, and that my parents liked him a lot and congratulated him. I really liked it so much that I wanted to be together when I said I liked it so much, and I decided that the actors who were together, Suvin, were too good actors. "

On the other hand, 'Gift' is a delightful youthful comedy that depicts the story of a suspicious man from the past in front of the young people of Paggy Manleb who gathered to realize the sparkling idea. 28th, public.