Running Man' Hwang Bo Ra "From SBS Bond Talent... Paycheck 300,000 won at the time"

Seoul =) = Hwang Bo Ra, who appeared on Running Man, said he was from SBS bond talent.SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 27th, was featured as a special feature of Trobbing Race, and Hwang Bo Ra and Go Min-si appeared as guests.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk told Hwang Bo Ra that he was 17 years old and 10 SBS bond talent.I got 300,000 won for Paycheck at the time, Hwang Bo Ra said.Hwang Bo Ra also said, I am my sister?When Ji Suk-jin said 82 years old, Hwang Bo Ra said 83.Meanwhile, Go Min-si said, I do yoga from 4 am because I have a lot of anger. Then Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, Yoga teacher is a sin.

Seoul =) = Hwang Bo Ra, who appeared on Running Man', said he was from SBS bond talent.

SBS entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 27th, was featured as a special feature of 'Trobbing Race', and Hwang Bo Ra and Go Min-si appeared as guests.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk told Hwang Bo Ra that he was "17 years old" and "10 SBS bond talent."

"I got 300,000 won for Paycheck at the time," Hwang Bo Ra said.

Hwang Bo Ra also said, "I am my sister?" When Ji Suk-jin said "82 years old", Hwang Bo Ra said "83".

Meanwhile, Go Min-si said, "I do yoga from 4 am because I have a lot of anger." Then Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, "Yoga teacher is a sin."