All The Butlers' Chan Ho Park shows off two-murch talker at Princess alma mater

Chan Ho Park has not hidden the appearance of two Murch talkers in his hometown.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the night of the 20th, Major League legend Chan Ho Park, rooted in Princess, came out as master and spent a day with the members.The members gathered at the Princess for the opening, and the production team said, This master is a very important person who thinks of his roots. So he came to his hometown, Princess. The crew handed out the actual masters transcript to give hints about the master.Lee Seung-gi analogized the old form of Transcript as a pretty old man.The reason he made this reasoning is that there was a mountain in Transcript.For Yook Sungjae, a 90-year-old student, the Masters Transcript was even more unfamiliar.Looking at Yook Sungjae, who sees and wonders the practical and natural subjects specified in Transcript, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, and Yang Se-hyeong reduced the generation gap.The crew also unveiled the members Transcript.Lee Seung-gi could not bear to laugh as soon as he saw Lee Sang-yoons Transcript, saying, It is the same format as the master.The first transcript of Yook Sungjae was written on a computer alone.The figure of Yook Sungjae, who showed talent in art, was also included in Transcript.Lee Sang-yoons Transcript was filled with water as a Seoul National University student.When the members admired, Lee Sang-yoon showed modesty, saying, In elementary school, you give me a number.However, we could not find numbers and Wu in the Transcript of Yang Se-hyeong.Finally, when Lee Seung-gis Transcript was unveiled, Yang Se-hyeongs jealousy exploded.Yang Se-hyeong, who read the Transcript of Lee Seung-gi filled with good words, began not to read Lee Seung-gis good points.Eventually Lee Seung-gi took his Transcript and handed it over to Lee Sang-yoon, and Yang Se-hyeong did not hide his jealousy by saying what was not in Transcript.A man of question appeared on the Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation to the members who laughed and talked about comparing each others transcripts.Yang Se-hyeong began to worry, saying, If you go to Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation, you are not good.Where the questionable article arrived through a rough road on the Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation, it was Chan Ho Park.Even in the midst of the rain, Chan Ho Park was committed to picking up the night in a friendship.The identity of the knight who took the members to Chan Ho Park was the brother of Chan Ho Park.Chan Ho Park told members: Its a bit busy because its a night season, so he then asked members a question that didnt end like a two-murch talker.Lee Seung-gi complained, Can you just let me know? Still, Chan Ho Parks talk is not over.Do you know whats most dangerous to pick up the night? he asked.Lee Sang-yoon replied, The most dangerous thing is the question, and Chan Ho Park also laughed, You have to be careful of your ears.As he began picking up the night in earnest, Chan Ho Park revealed his story of a childhood at night: It is about 30,000 won for a sack at night.I cant help my parents if I think about it, he said, and I cant even rot once I pick it up.The night is a feeding of my family, he said. The more you pick up the night, the more fun and greed you get.After the night harvest, Chan Ho Park and members visited Chan Ho Parks home, where Chan Ho Park began his career as a player.I was in tears after my fathers poems at the United States of America, he began.He read a poem titled I want to catch up saying, My father sent a poem with regret before returning to United States of America.After the recitation, Chan Ho Park said, I remember a lot of the back of my fathers memories, always sitting at my desk for a long time, bowing and fixing the radio.I was proud to send it to me and send it to my brothers while writing poetry at some point, he added. I am very impressed to know that my father is writing.But he laughed, saying, I sometimes write to my wife, but I do not reply. So Chan Ho Park said, I have too much to do.Its not something that I dont feel like, he said.After leaving the house, Chan Ho Park visited Princess Middle School where he came out with the members.Chan Ho Park, who usually visits his alma mater to see his juniors sometimes, once again acted as a daily lecturer in front of his juniors.Members also had a great time experiencing baseball with Chan Ho Park, especially Lee Seung-gi, who showed talent in baseball and surprised everyone.

Chan Ho Park has not hidden the appearance of two Murch talkers in his hometown.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the night of the 20th, Major League legend Chan Ho Park, rooted in Princess, came out as master and spent a day with the members.

The members gathered at the Princess for the opening, and the production team said, "This master is a very important person who thinks of his roots." So he came to his hometown, Princess. " The crew handed out the actual master's Transcript to give hints about the master. Lee Seung-gi analogized the old form of Transcript as "a pretty old man." The reason he made this reasoning is that there was a mountain in Transcript.

For Yook Sungjae, a 90-year-old student, the Master's Transcript was even more unfamiliar. Looking at Yook Sungjae, who sees and wonders the practical and natural subjects specified in Transcript, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, and Yang Se-hyeong reduced the generation gap. The crew also unveiled the members' Transcript. Lee Seung-gi could not bear to laugh as soon as he saw Lee Sang-yoon's Transcript, saying, "It is the same format as the master."

The first Transcript of Yook Sungjae was written on a computer alone. The figure of Yook Sungjae, who showed talent in art, was also included in Transcript. Lee Sang-yoon's Transcript was filled with water as a Seoul National University student. When the members admired, Lee Sang-yoon showed modesty, saying, "In elementary school, you give me a number." However, we could not find numbers and Wu in the Transcript of Yang Se-hyeong.

Finally, when Lee Seung-gi's Transcript was unveiled, Yang Se-hyeong's jealousy exploded. Yang Se-hyeong, who read the Transcript of Lee Seung-gi filled with good words, began not to read Lee Seung-gi's good points. Eventually Lee Seung-gi took his Transcript and handed it over to Lee Sang-yoon, and Yang Se-hyeong did not hide his jealousy by saying what was not in Transcript.

A man of question appeared on the Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation to the members who laughed and talked about comparing each other's Transcripts. Yang Se-hyeong began to worry, saying, "If you go to Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation, you are not good." Where the questionable article arrived through a rough road on the Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation, it was Chan Ho Park. Even in the midst of the rain, Chan Ho Park was committed to picking up the night in a friendship. The identity of the knight who took the members to Chan Ho Park was the brother of Chan Ho Park.

Chan Ho Park told members: "It's a bit busy because it's a night season, so he then asked members a question that didn't end like a two-murch talker. Lee Seung-gi complained, "Can you just let me know?" Still, Chan Ho Park's talk is not over. "Do you know what's most dangerous to pick up the night?" he asked. Lee Sang-yoon replied, "The most dangerous thing is the question," and Chan Ho Park also laughed, "You have to be careful of your ears."

As he began picking up the night in earnest, Chan Ho Park revealed his story of a childhood at night: "It is about 30,000 won for a sack at night. “I can’t help my parents if I think about it,” he said, “and I can’t even rot once I pick it up. “The night is a feeding of my family,” he said. “The more you pick up the night, the more fun and greed you get.”

After the night harvest, Chan Ho Park and members visited Chan Ho Park's home, where Chan Ho Park began his career as a player. "I was in tears after my father's poems at the United States of America," he began. He read a poem titled "I want to catch up" saying, "My father sent a poem with regret before returning to United States of America." After the recitation, Chan Ho Park said, "I remember a lot of the back of my father's memories, always sitting at my desk for a long time, bowing and fixing the radio."

"I was proud to send it to me and send it to my brothers while writing poetry at some point," he added. "I am very impressed to know that my father is writing." But he laughed, saying, "I sometimes write to my wife, but I do not reply." So Chan Ho Park said, "I have too much to do. It's not something that I don't feel like," he said.

After leaving the house, Chan Ho Park visited Princess Middle School where he came out with the members. Chan Ho Park, who usually visits his alma mater to see his juniors sometimes, once again acted as a daily lecturer in front of his juniors. Members also had a great time experiencing baseball with Chan Ho Park, especially Lee Seung-gi, who showed talent in baseball and surprised everyone.