EXO Chen "Title song 'What to Do' First feeling, I was excited and happy"

EXO Chen confessed that he was happy when he first heard the title song What to do.Chens second mini album, Dear my death, was held at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul Gwangjin District on the afternoon of the afternoon.On this day, Chen explains the title song What do we do? And It is a pop song that combines romantic melody and emotional lyrics.I have a frank mind of a man who does not want to break up with his opponent late at night, but I want you to feel the lyrics and feel that way. When I first heard this song, I felt a lot of nostalgia and memories I felt. I felt excited and happy.I chose this song as a title song because I wanted to convey this feeling to many people. Chens second Mini album, To You Love, will be released at 6 p.m. on the day: The title song What We Should Do (Shall we?) is a retro pop song by hitmaker Kenzie, who released the candid mind of a man who did not want to break up with his opponent late at night with an analogue sensibility in the lyrics.

EXO Chen confessed that he was happy when he first heard the title song 'What to do'.

Chen's second Mini album, "Dear my death," was held at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul Gwangjin District on the afternoon of the afternoon.

On this day, Chen explains the title song "What do we do?" And "It is a pop song that combines romantic melody and emotional lyrics. I have a frank mind of a man who does not want to break up with his opponent late at night, but I want you to feel the lyrics and feel that way. "

"When I first heard this song, I felt a lot of nostalgia and memories I felt. I felt excited and happy. I chose this song as a title song because I wanted to convey this feeling to many people. "

Chen's second Mini album, "To You Love," will be released at 6 p.m. on the day: The title song "What We Should Do (Shall we? )' is a retro pop song by hitmaker Kenzie, who released the candid mind of a man who did not want to break up with his opponent late at night with an analogue sensibility in the lyrics.