EXO Chen "I still do not expect to be the number one chart, if you really do, regret NO"

Group EXO Chen gave the idea of ​​the top spot on the chart.On the 1st, a showcase was held at Yes24 Live Hall in Seoul Gwangjin District to commemorate the release of Chens mini-title Dear My Dear.Chen topped the charts with her first Solo album.Chen said, I still dont expect to be number one this time, and I was afraid Id be less loved than I was last time, but I was putting it down over time.I will not regret the result because I have honestly expressed my desire to convey it. The title song What should we do? (Shall we?) is a retro pop song by hitmaker Kenzie, who released the candid mind of a man who did not want to break up with his opponent late at night with analog sensibility.Chens new album, which features a total of six songs, will be released today (1st) at 6pm.

group EXO Chen gave the idea of ​​the top spot on the chart.

On the 1st, a showcase was held at Yes24 Live Hall in Seoul Gwangjin District to commemorate the release of Chen's mini-title Dear My Dear.

Chen topped the charts with her first Solo album.

Chen said, “I still don’t expect to be number one this time, and I was afraid I’d be less loved than I was last time, but I was putting it down over time. I will not regret the result because I have honestly expressed my desire to convey it. "

The title song 'What should we do? (Shall we? ) is a retro pop song by hitmaker Kenzie, who released the candid mind of a man who did not want to break up with his opponent late at night with analog sensibility. Chen's new album, which features a total of six songs, will be released today (1st) at 6pm.