Comeback EXO Chen "I don't expect to be number one...I regret any results"

EXO Chen has spoken about the expectation and burden of the top spot.On the afternoon of the 1st, a new mini album Dear my death of EXO Chen was held at the Yes24 Live Hall in Seoul Gwangjin District.On this day, MC was played by EXO member Sehun.Chen released his first Mini album April, and Flower in April, and received a lot of love for taking the top spot on various music charts.Im not expecting the top spot, he said, but I felt a burden on my love last time.I felt burdened as time went by, and I wanted to convey what I wanted to convey rather than burden, and I wanted to express my gratitude, he said.I thought I wouldnt regret any consequences, he added.

EXO Chen has spoken about the expectation and burden of the top spot.

On the afternoon of the 1st, a new Mini album 'Dear my death' of EXO Chen was held at the Yes24 Live Hall in Seoul Gwangjin District. On this day, MC was played by EXO member Sehun.

Chen released his first Mini album 'April, and Flower' in April, and received a lot of love for taking the top spot on various music charts.

“I’m not expecting the top spot,” he said, “but I felt a burden on my love last time.”

"I felt burdened as time went by, and I wanted to convey what I wanted to convey rather than burden, and I wanted to express my gratitude," he said.

“I thought I wouldn’t regret any consequences,” he added.