"Jung Woo-sung appeared on Alcoholic drink... What's the truth about the picture?

On the 29th, SBS Full Entertainment Midnight recently revealed actor Jung Woo-sung in the Alcoholic drink spot and revealed the main character A and Interview who had a witness who drank Bear and Joju together.Mr. A said, There was an Alcoholic drink, and Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo went around the front room.So I was looking out looking forward to seeing if Jung Woo-sung might pass by, and we passed by, Jung Woo-sung!I think I was sounding like this, but I think I heard the sound and told it with a unique open expression. We gave us beer and shochu, and we all toasted and drank together. When we shot sweet and shot one shot, we watched him shot without drinking.It felt like CF was hologramed, and it was just good to have no ears or neck sound, said Jung Woo-sung and Bear and Joju.

On the 29th, sbs 'Full Entertainment Midnight' recently revealed actor Jung Woo-sung in the Alcoholic drink spot and revealed the main character A and Interview who had a witness who drank 'Bear and Joju' together.

Mr. A said, "There was an Alcoholic drink, and Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo went around the front room. So I was looking out looking forward to seeing if Jung Woo-sung might pass by, and we passed by, Jung Woo-sung!' I think I was sounding like this, but I think I heard the sound and told it with a unique open expression. "

"We gave us beer and shochu, and we all toasted and drank together. When we shot 'sweet' and shot one shot, we watched him shot without drinking. It felt like CF was hologramed, and it was just good to have no ears or neck sound, "said Jung Woo-sung and Bear and Joju.