Jang Sung-kyu "I'm a Choices Man by EXO...Chanyeol follower brags

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu showed joy to group EXO member Chanyeol follower.Jang Sung-kyu said on his instagram on the 3rd, I am a Choices man in EXO.Chanyeol, who conquered the earth, reached out to me. I didnt believe it. I was sober, I was real, but I didnt get right back, he said. I didnt want to look easy.I took his hand, pretending I could not win at the end of the mill. In the public photos, Chanyeol contains an SNS screen that follows Jang Sung-kyu.The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as It is so funny, Jang Sung-kyu drip is also the best, Chanyeol Choices man!On the other hand, Jang Sung-kyu is active in various broadcasts such as entertainment program Queendom and Hogu Chart.

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu showed joy to group EXO member Chanyeol follower.

Jang Sung-kyu said on his instagram on the 3rd, "I am a Choices man in EXO. Chanyeol, who conquered the earth, reached out to me. "

“I didn’t believe it. I was sober, I was real, but I didn’t get right back,” he said. “I didn’t want to look easy. I took his hand, pretending I could not win at the end of the mill. "

In the public photos, Chanyeol contains an SNS screen that follows Jang Sung-kyu.

The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as "It is so funny", "Jang Sung-kyu drip is also the best", "Chanyeol Choices man!"

On the other hand, Jang Sung-kyu is active in various broadcasts such as entertainment program 'Queendom' and 'Hogu Chart'.