Jang Sung-kyu, Chanyeol thrilled by right arm "I'm the man whose EXO Choices"

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu was thrilled by the SNS counterpart of group EXO (EXO) member Chanyeol.Jang Sung-kyu wrote in his Instagram on the afternoon of the 3rd, EXO is a Choices man, and the Chanyeol army who conquered the earth has reached out to me.Do not get heartbroken, he said, shaking and saying, It was a reality after I was in my mind.Jang Sung-kyu also posted a picture of Chanyeols Instagram follow-up notification, and painted a heart and showed joy.On the other hand, Jang Sung-kyu, a JTBC announcer, is actively engaged in broadcasting activities after the freelance declaration in April.

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu was thrilled by the SNS counterpart of group EXO (EXO) member Chanyeol.

Jang Sung-kyu wrote in his Instagram on the afternoon of the 3rd, "EXO is a Choices man, and the Chanyeol army who conquered the earth has reached out to me."

"Do not get heartbroken," he said, shaking and saying, "It was a reality after I was in my mind."

Jang Sung-kyu also posted a picture of Chanyeol's Instagram follow-up notification, and painted a heart and showed joy.

On the other hand, Jang Sung-kyu, a JTBC announcer, is actively engaged in broadcasting activities after the freelance declaration in April.