'Workman' Jang Sung-kyu, Insta Drip Power "The Man Who EXO Chanyeol Choices"

Jang Sung-kyu (35), a broadcaster that has the best share price with Web Entertainment Workman, showed off his unstoppable drip power on Instagram.Jang Sung-kyu posted a photo of his Instagram on the 3rd, editing the Instagram account profile of EXO member Chanyeol, and posted I am a Choices man in EXO.The Chanyeol who conquered Earth reached out to me. I didnt believe you. Dont be heartbroken. It was real.I didnt want to look easy. I took his hand, pretending I couldnt win at the end of the mill.Jang Sung-kyu boasted that Chanyeol followed him by a series of hashtags such as # Sun-pal # Good example # EXO # Chanyeol # Cold Hit.The released photo included a reminder that Chanyeol had begun to follow him and a capture that proved he was following Chanyeol.Chanyeols follower, 18.86 million, drew a blue underline and laughed as he wrote Chanyeol Brother.Jang Sung-kyu also expressed affection by adding a red heart mark to Chanyeols profile photo and right-handed buttons.Meanwhile, Jang Sung-kyu, who has been active as a freelancer since leaving JTBC in April, is appearing on Mnet Queendom and JTBC2 Hogu Chart.

Jang Sung-kyu (35), a broadcaster that has the best share price with Web entertainment 'Workman', showed off his unstoppable drip power on Instagram.

Jang Sung-kyu posted a photo of his Instagram on the 3rd, editing the Instagram account profile of EXO member Chanyeol, and posted "I am a Choices man in EXO".

“The Chanyeol who conquered Earth reached out to me. I didn’t believe you. Don’t be heartbroken. It was real. I didn’t want to look easy. I took his hand, pretending I couldn’t win at the end of the mill.”

Jang Sung-kyu boasted that Chanyeol followed him by a series of hashtags such as '# Sun-pal # Good example # EXO # Chanyeol # Cold Hit'.

The released photo included a reminder that Chanyeol had begun to follow him and a capture that proved he was following Chanyeol. Chanyeol's follower, 18.86 million, drew a blue underline and laughed as he wrote "Chanyeol Brother." Jang Sung-kyu also expressed affection by adding a red heart mark to Chanyeol's profile photo and right-handed buttons.

Meanwhile, Jang Sung-kyu, who has been active as a freelancer since leaving JTBC in April, is appearing on Mnet 'Queendom' and JTBC2 'Hogu Chart'.