VagaBond' Yoo In-sik PD "Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy will and passion to work with great admiration"

On the 10th, the premiere of SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond was held at CineQ in Sindorim-dong, Seoul.On this day, Yoo In-sik PD said, Did Lee Seung-gi go to the special warrior?I suggested that we should do it together when preparing Action Drama from the time of military, he said. There are many twists and turns until this masterpiece is concluded.I just had the wish that I really wish I could do it, but Im happy to have it.Bae Suzy has responded to the casting, he said. As an actor, I have to digest the action, so I can not look strong and beautiful.Bae Suzy responded that it would be fun to try the spy action genre, so the Vagabond project could be winged.I also said that when I was reading the play, I was satisfied with the drama. In addition, Yoo PD said, The two are the same and healthy young people on the outside, Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy. It is important not only to make a drama but also to the personality of the main characters standing at the center.Bae Suzy and Lee Seung-gi have good humanity, will and passion to support big projects; they knew it, but they worked with admiration.Finally, Yoo PD said, When I first conceived my work five years ago, I did not even think about whether this project could go to the end. Many people helped me to come here.We will do our best to work in the second half, he said.Meanwhile, Vagabond, starring Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy, will be broadcast for the first time at 10 p.m. on the 20th.

On the 10th, the premiere of SBS's new gilt Drama VagaBond' was held at CineQ in Sindorim-dong, Seoul.

On this day, Yoo In-sik PD said, "Did Lee Seung-gi go to the special warrior? "I suggested that we should do it together when preparing Action Drama from the time of military," he said. "There are many twists and turns until this masterpiece is concluded. “I just had the wish that I really wish I could do it, but I’m happy to have it.”

"Bae Suzy has responded to the casting," he said. "As an Actor, I have to digest the Action, so I can not look strong and beautiful. Bae Suzy responded that it would be fun to try the spy Action genre, so the VagaBond project could be winged. I also said that when I was reading the play, I was satisfied with the Drama. "

In addition, Yoo PD said, "The two are the same and healthy young people on the outside," Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy. "It is important not only to make a Drama but also to the personality of the main characters standing at the center. Bae Suzy and Lee Seung-gi have good humanity, will and passion to support big projects; they knew it, but they worked with admiration.”

Finally, Yoo PD said, "When I first conceived my work five years ago, I did not even think about whether this project could go to the end." Many people helped me to come here. “We will do our best to work in the second half,” he said.

Meanwhile, VagaBond, starring Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy, will be broadcast for the first time at 10 p.m. on the 20th.