"VagaBond" director "Lee Seung-gi Bae Suzy teamwork, good people gathered"

Director Yoo In-sik of Vagabond boasted of his extreme teamwork.I filmed it for 11 months, Yoo said at a production presentation for the new drama Vagabond at the SBS office building in Mokdong, Seoul Yangcheon District, on the afternoon of the 16th.It would be hard if one person showed an uncomfortable or uncooperative appearance, but I could see why they were important actors when they saw the ensemble act comfortably even though the end kings with strong personality gathered. I was in a strange, difficult environment, but I was very breathing. I thought, Youre a good person. After the end of the drama, friendship would continue.I filmed it happily.Vagabond (VAGABOND) is a drama in which a man involved in a civil-port passenger plane crash uncovers a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.Lee Seung-gi Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok Moon Jung-hee Hwang Bora, and others, and director Yoo In-sik.It will be organized following Doctor John and will be broadcasted at 10 p.m. on the 20th.

Director Yoo In-sik of VagaBond boasted of his extreme teamwork.

“I filmed it for 11 months,” Yoo said at a production presentation for the new Drama VagaBond at the SBS office building in Mokdong, Seoul Yangcheon District, on the afternoon of the 16th. It would be hard if one person showed an uncomfortable or uncooperative appearance, but I could see why they were important Actors when they saw the ensemble act comfortably even though the 'end kings' with strong personality gathered. "

“I was in a strange, difficult environment, but I was very breathing. I thought, ‘You’re a good person.’ After the end of the Drama, friendship would continue. I filmed it happily.”

VagaBond (VagaBond) is a Drama in which a man involved in a civil-port passenger plane crash uncovers a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth. Lee Seung-gi Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok Moon Jung-hee Hwang Bora, and others, and director Yoo In-sik. It will be organized following Doctor John and will be broadcasted at 10 p.m. on the 20th.