VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi, an extraordinary first appearance ..Gorgeous Action Actor Cab Driver

Vagabond Actor Lee Seung-gi quit the colorful Action Actor and started making money in earnest.In the SBS gilt drama Vagabond, which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, the life of Lee Seung-gi was portrayed.Cha Dal-geon interviewed him to join the Korean Action School, which he laughed at as he looked dazed and dapper with a bleak bleached hair.Cha Dal-gun, who does not buy himself, took on the band of a tough action scene and was hospitalized several times, but ran for his dream without rest.But he eventually quit the Action Center for money and started working as a Taxi knight. Youre not coming back, you know.Im sorry Ive accumulated so far.If I had hit it in the past and got it, I would have accumulated money in my bankbook, Cha Dal-geon said. If I go to the goal after I act, my Hun will raise you.

VagaBond' Actor Lee Seung-gi quit the colorful Action Actor and started making money in earnest.

In the sbs gilt drama VagaBond, which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, the life of Lee Seung-gi was portrayed.

Cha Dal-geon interviewed him to join the Korean Action School, which he laughed at as he looked dazed and dapper with a bleak bleached hair.

Cha Dal-gun, who does not buy himself, took on the band of a tough Action scene and was hospitalized several times, but ran for his dream without rest.

But he eventually quit the Action Center for money and started working as a Taxi knight. “You’re not coming back, you know. “I’m sorry I’ve accumulated so far.”

"If I had hit it in the past and got it, I would have accumulated money in my bankbook," Cha Dal-geon said. "If I go to the goal after I act, my Hun will raise you."