"Harp The Holiday" Kim Yoo-jung "It was good to have experienced anything other than Actor."

Actor Kim Yoo-jung, 20, left for Italy alone at the presentation of the Travel Entertainment Harp The Holiday at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu on the 30th.Lifetime Channel New Program Harp The Holiday is Kim Yoo-jungs solo entertainment show featuring Kim Yoo-jung leaving for Italy and performing Alba and Travel.He left for Sanji Minano, a small city in the Italy Tuscany area, and he struggles with Alba, and after he finishes his work, he turns into a Traveler who enjoys rest and reveals his true appearance.Kim Yoo-jung will be the first to release his daily life as an actor for a while, driving, drawing, and cooking.Kim Yoo-jung, who had never experienced any other job except Actor, and did not appear well in the entertainment program, explained, I was interested in discussing the performance of the entertainment program and going to Italy to travel and do other things I wanted to experience, and try Alba.The place where he worked is a famous gelato shop locally.It was a very different experience while working and I had a lot of thoughts, he said. I tried a lot to avoid harming the president because he gave me an unusual opportunity.Kim Yoo-jung thought about making content that works hard and has an image of a young woman representing her 20s, so she can work together and enjoy vacation at the time she works and stays.I was sorry that I had a lot of hardships so I thought that the guests would not be able to stop working. Yong PD said, I was wondering how to cope when I hit it without knowing anything. It takes about three months for the actual new employee to learn the menu, but the oil well has done some in a day.I wonder if its really great, he said.Harp The Holiday will be broadcast on Lifetime at 8:30 pm on the 30th, and will be released first at about 10 minutes on the 5 pm Lifetime Digital Channel ahead of it.Kim Yoo-jung, working part-time in Italy, Travel ..Lifetime First broadcast today
Actor Kim Yoo-jung, 20, left for Italy alone at the presentation of the Travel Entertainment Harp The Holiday at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu on the 30th.Lifetime Channel New Program Harp The Holiday is Kim Yoo-jungs solo entertainment show featuring Kim Yoo-jung leaving for Italy and performing Alba and Travel.He left for Sanji Minano, a small city in the Italy Tuscany area, and he struggles with Alba, and after he finishes his work, he turns into a Traveler who enjoys rest and reveals his true appearance.Kim Yoo-jung will be the first to release his daily life as an actor for a while, driving, drawing, and cooking.Kim Yoo-jung, who had never experienced any other job except Actor, and did not appear well in the entertainment program, explained, I was interested in discussing the performance of the entertainment program and going to Italy to travel and do other things I wanted to experience, and try Alba.The place where he worked is a famous gelato shop locally.It was a very different experience while working and I had a lot of thoughts, he said. I tried a lot to avoid harming the president because he gave me an unusual opportunity.Kim Yoo-jung thought about making content that works hard and has an image of a young woman representing her 20s, so she can work together and enjoy vacation at the time she works and stays.I was sorry that I had a lot of hardships so I thought that the guests would not be able to stop working. Yong PD said, I was wondering how to cope when I hit it without knowing anything. It takes about three months for the actual new employee to learn the menu, but the oil well has done some in a day.I wonder if its really great, he said.Harp The Holiday will be broadcast on Lifetime at 8:30 pm on the 30th, and will be released first at about 10 minutes on the 5 pm Lifetime Digital Channel ahead of it.Kim Yoo-jung, working part-time in Italy, Travel ..Lifetime First broadcast today

Actor Kim Yoo-jung, 20, left for Italy alone at the presentation of the Travel Entertainment 'Harp The Holiday' at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu on the 30th.

Lifetime Channel New Program 'Harp The Holiday' is Kim Yoo-jung's solo entertainment show featuring Kim Yoo-jung leaving for Italy and performing Alba and Travel.

He left for Sanji Minano, a small city in the Italy Tuscany area, and he struggles with Alba, and after he finishes his work, he turns into a Traveler who enjoys rest and reveals his true appearance.

Kim Yoo-jung will be the first to release his daily life as an Actor for a while, driving, drawing, and cooking.

Kim Yoo-jung, who had never experienced any other job except Actor, and did not appear well in the entertainment program, explained, "I was interested in discussing the performance of the entertainment program and going to Italy to Travel and do other things I wanted to experience, and try Alba."

The place where he worked is a famous gelato shop locally. "It was a very different experience while working and I had a lot of thoughts," he said. "I tried a lot to avoid harming the president because he gave me an unusual opportunity."

"Kim Yoo-jung thought about making content that works hard and has an image of a young woman representing her 20s, so she can work together and enjoy vacation at the time she works and stays. I was sorry that I had a lot of hardships so I thought that the guests would not be able to stop working. "

Yong PD said, "I was wondering how to cope when I hit it without knowing anything." It takes about three months for the actual new employee to learn the menu, but the oil well has done some in a day. I wonder if it's really great," he said.

'Harp The Holiday' will be broadcast on Lifetime at 8:30 pm on the 30th, and will be released first at about 10 minutes on the 5 pm Lifetime Digital Channel ahead of it.

Kim Yoo-jung, working part-time in Italy, Travel ..Lifetime First broadcast today