Running Man' Kim Jong-kook 'remains calm' in Jang Ye-won Confessions

Running Man Kim Jong-kook also kept his composure at Jang Ye-wons Confessions.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 1st, Sunny, singer Stern, actor Kim Ye Won, and announcer Jang Ye-won appeared and performed a couple race.Running Man male members decided on their partner with the face shape on the cushion, and Jang Ye-won said, I will go honestly.I was curious to see you for the first time, Kim Jong-kook Choices, but Kim Jong-kook Choices Sunny.However, Haha and other members continued the love line of Kim Jong-kook and Jang Ye-won, and they had to maintain a rating on the question attack to proceed with a successful game.Kim Jong-kook expressed confidence, saying, I am famous not to go up the Heart rate. So the members said, If Yewon (Jang) wants to watch the movie, will you see it?I was in love with the first sight. Kim Jong-kook said, Its not hard. But he was shaking. Jang Ye-won said, Look at me. Am I okay?, but Kim Jong-kook was rather embarrassed by the heart rate and regaining his composure.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook also kept his composure at Jang Ye-won's Confessions.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 1st, Sunny, singer Stern, actor Kim Ye Won, and announcer Jang Ye-won appeared and performed a couple Race.

Running Man' male members decided on their partner with the face shape on the cushion, and Jang Ye-won said, "I will go honestly. I was curious to see you for the first time, "Kim Jong-kook Choices, but Kim Jong-kook Choices Sunny.

However, Haha and other members continued the love line of Kim Jong-kook and Jang Ye-won, and they had to maintain a rating on the question attack to proceed with a successful Game.

Kim Jong-kook expressed confidence, saying, "I am famous not to go up the Heart rate." So the members said, "If Yewon (Jang) wants to watch the movie, will you see it? I was in love with the first sight. "

Kim Jong-kook said, "It's not hard." But he was shaking. Jang Ye-won said, "Look at me. Am I okay? ", but Kim Jong-kook was rather embarrassed by the Heart rate and regaining his composure.