Lee Seung-gi "The occasion for VagaBond' appearance? I was into military."

Actor Lee Seung-gi revealed the occasion when he decided to appear in Vagabond.SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond production presentation was held at SBS Hall in Mok-dong, Seoul City Yangcheon District at 2 pm on the 16th.Yoo In-sik PD, Lee Seung-gi, Bae Ji, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee and Hwang Bora attended the production presentation.Lee Seung-gi said, I have been shooting for a year and finally I am about to broadcast my first broadcast on September 20th.I was so excited, he said. I had a drink before I was discharged because I was acquainted with the producers.I remember saying that I was interested in military and that it would be fun. It is an honor to be cast in a good work.I melted my daunting feelings into the drama, he said.I was very interested in my first offer of my work, and I was curious and excited because I had never been in an intelligence action.I hope you will look forward to Harry growing up. Meanwhile, Vagabond is a drama that reveals a huge national corruption that a man involved in the crash of a civil passenger plane found in a concealed truth.It is an intelligence melodrama that unfolds dangerous and naked adventures of the Vagabond who have lost their family, affiliation, and even their names.

Actor Lee Seung-gi revealed the occasion when he decided to appear in VagaBond'.

SBS's new gilt drama VagaBond production presentation was held at SBS Hall in Mok-dong, Seoul City Yangcheon District at 2 pm on the 16th. Yoo In-sik PD, Lee Seung-gi, Bae Ji, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee and Hwang Bora attended the production presentation.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I have been shooting for a year and finally I am about to broadcast my first broadcast on September 20th. "I was so excited," he said. "I had a drink before I was discharged because I was acquainted with the producers. I remember saying that I was interested in military and that it would be fun. It is an honor to be cast in a good work. I melted my daunting feelings into the drama," he said.

“I was very interested in my first offer of my work, and I was curious and excited because I had never been in an intelligence Action. I hope you will look forward to Harry growing up. "

Meanwhile, VagaBond' is a drama that reveals a huge national corruption that a man involved in the crash of a civil passenger plane found in a concealed truth. It is an intelligence melodrama that unfolds dangerous and naked adventures of the "VagaBond" who have lost their family, affiliation, and even their names.