"I'm the Choices Man by EXO" Jang Sung-kyu, Chanyeol follower bragging Milldang

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu smuggled with EXO ChanyeolJang Sung-kyu wrote on his instagram on the 3rd, I am a Choices man by EXO. The Chanyeol army who conquered the earth reached out to me.Dont be heartbroken. It was real when I was getting myself together. But I didnt look right back, because I didnt want to look easy.I grabbed his hand as if I could not win at the end of the mill, exO Chanyeol captured a follower Instagram screen.He responded to Chanyeols follower with Simkung and Chanyeol with Cute in the message left by Jang Sung-kyu with Cute, and Chanyeol with a huge number of followers called Chanyeol Brother.Jang Sung-kyu captured just before pressing the folllower, leaving the evidence that Chanyeol first, not the folllower, first.

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu 'smuggled' with EXO Chanyeol

Jang Sung-kyu wrote on his instagram on the 3rd, "I am a Choices man by EXO. The Chanyeol army who conquered the earth reached out to me. Don’t be heartbroken. It was real when I was getting myself together. But I didn’t look right back, because I didn’t want to look easy. I grabbed his hand as if I could not win at the end of the mill, "EXO Chanyeol captured a follower Instagram screen.

He responded to Chanyeol's follower with 'Simkung' and Chanyeol with 'Cute' in the message left by Jang Sung-kyu with 'Cute', and Chanyeol with a huge number of followers called Chanyeol Brother'.

Jang Sung-kyu captured just before pressing the folllower, leaving the evidence that Chanyeol first, not the folllower, first.