Jung Chul-min PD "Running Man' tenth anniversary special feature? I'm not planning yet"

Jung Chul-min PD commented on the tenth anniversary feature following the Running Man nine-year anniversary fan meeting.Jung Chul-min PD said, I do not have a plan to think about the tenth anniversary special feature after the Nine-year anniversary fan meeting. The writers and members are so hard to prepare for the fan meeting, so I can not answer the question about whether or not I will do it again.In the meantime, Jung Chul-min PD said, I thought that if I did this again, I was not human. It was too hard for me to direct the show stage.However, Jung Chul-min PD said, Nine-year anniversary fan meeting was like childbirth. There was a sense of joy and pleasure.The members regretted it, but I thought it was proud. He said, I think I will meet with the members again at that time.I think that it is Running Man that I can do anything, so if enough consent is made, I think that the tenth anniversary feature can be planned or it can be calmly passed. Running Man is an entertainment program that solves missions around the representative landmarks of Korea such as Yoo Jae-suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong Kook, Jeon So-min, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo, Haha and Yang Se-chan.

Jung Chul-min PD commented on the tenth anniversary feature following the Running Man' nine-year anniversary fan meeting.

Jung Chul-min PD said, "I do not have a plan to think about the tenth anniversary special feature after the nine-year anniversary fan meeting." "The writers and members are so hard to prepare for the fan meeting, so I can not answer the question about whether or not I will do it again." In the meantime, Jung Chul-min PD said, "I thought that if I did this again, I was not human. It was too hard for me to direct the show stage.

However, Jung Chul-min PD said, "nine-year anniversary fan meeting was like childbirth." "There was a sense of joy and pleasure. The members regretted it, but I thought it was proud. "He said," I think I will meet with the members again at that time. I think that it is Running Man' that I can do anything, so if enough consent is made, I think that the tenth anniversary feature can be planned or it can be calmly passed. "

Running Man' is an entertainment program that solves missions around the representative landmarks of Korea such as Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong Kook, Jeon So-min, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo, Haha and Yang Se-chan.