Jung Chul-min PD "Game Variety Running Man', I feel Merued in scalability"

Jung Chul-min PD pointed out the direction of Running Man in the future.On this day, Jung Chul-min PD said, The program that has been more than nine years among SBS entertainment programs is the only Running Man, so it seems to be more special.It is a program that started with Game Variety, so I feel a lot of Meruations of scalability. The early and present Running Man have different personality.We also had superpowers and storytelling, and we followed negative evaluations of them.Jung PD said, I have talked, had a fan meeting, and I have been abroad, so it is true that there are many worries about what Variety is left.What I can do is catch a Variety of items and confess that I am constantly trying to dissolve it into Running Manly and Running Manly elements. Then the idea can run out, so there are a lot of juniors and writers who are gunned down under me.I think that if only the Running Man member is maintained, it can be transformed into various forms. Running Man, which debuted in 2010, is a longevity entertainment that has been in existence for nine years. Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo, Jeon So-min, Kim Jong-guk, Lee Kwang-soo, Haha and Yang Se-chan will appear.

Jung Chul-min PD pointed out the direction of Running Man' in the future.

On this day, Jung Chul-min PD said, "The program that has been more than nine years among sbs entertainment programs is the only Running Man, so it seems to be more special."

"It is a program that started with Game Variety, so I feel a lot of Meruations of scalability. The early and present Running Man' have different personality. "We also had superpowers and storytelling, and we followed negative evaluations of them."

Jung PD said, "I have talked, had a fan meeting, and I have been abroad, so it is true that there are many worries about what Variety is left. What I can do is catch a Variety of items and confess that I am constantly trying to dissolve it into Running Manly' and Running Manly' elements. "

"Then the idea can run out, so there are a lot of juniors and writers who are gunned down under me. I think that if only the Running Man' member is maintained, it can be transformed into various forms. "

Running Man, which debuted in 2010, is a longevity entertainment that has been in existence for nine years. Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo, Jeon So-min, Kim Jong-guk, Lee Kwang-soo, Haha and Yang Se-chan will appear.