Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo, 'tears' after all in cool Shin Se-kyung attitude

Cha Eun-woo wept at Shin Se-kyungs cold demeanorIn MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which aired on the 5th, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) showed different positions on the wedding.On this day, Lee asked Lim (Kim Yeo-jin) to stop the wedding, but Lim, who is in the contrast, tried to persuade Lee.After that, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung told Leeim, What if the Madamma received the request?And then you said, Do you mean to say, Make that GLOW my GLOW? Im telling you, Im sure.I dont want to be a couple, he said firmly.Irim replied, I do not care if I do not want it, I am with you.But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was cool; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung told Irim, Its a fish name.Follow me.Irim left. When Irim returned to the meltstone, he finally showed tears. Irims sad love made him sad.Meanwhile, New Officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.

Cha Eun-woo wept at Shin Se-kyung's cold demeanor

In mbc drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which aired on the 5th, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) showed different positions on the wedding.

On this day, Lee asked Lim (Kim Yeo-jin) to stop the wedding, but Lim, who is in the contrast, tried to persuade Lee.

After that, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung told Leeim, "What if the Madamma received the request? And then you said, “Do you mean to say, ‘Make that GLOW my GLOW?’” “I’m telling you, I’m sure. I don’t want to be a couple,” he said firmly.

Irim replied, "I do not care if I do not want it, I am with you."

But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was cool; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung told Irim, “It’s a fish name. Follow me.”

Irim left. When Irim returned to the meltstone, he finally showed tears. Irim's sad love made him sad.

Meanwhile, 'New Officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.