'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo, Shin Se-kyung to marry

Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyungs love hit new DangerIn the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which aired on September 4, 29-30 (playplayplay by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), Sejo of Joseon Yirim (Cha Eun-woo) was appalled by the installation of the Garyecheong.Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Deok-moon) peeked through Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun), the first lady, who had few Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung).Min-pyeong told Lee, who had hidden the kings transfer, You were also wrong from birth.Even if you live in a Sejo of Joseon clothes and pretend to be a Sejo of Joseon, you cant help it.Min Ik-pyeong then met the king and promoted the marriage of Irim.The king (Kim Min-sang) set up a ritual service while Lee Rim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung continued their sweet love affair.The king intended to marry Irim and send him out to Candy Crush Saga, and Im (Kim Yeo-jin) agreed to proceed with the marriage of Irim even though he knew his plan.Instead, Im decided to take the pair of Irim directly.Another Danger, Lee Rim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who had just been caught in a secret relationship with other female ministers Oh Eun-im (Lee Ye-rim) Hea-ran (Jang Yu-bin), came to another Danger.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, knowing that, told Irim, I am reducing it, didnt you want to go to Candy Crush Saga for a long time?What the hell are you reducing? Irim said, Im so absurd. I didnt want you to go out like this. Dont worry too much. Im not going to marry anyone else.If you are in the same mind as me, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, What if it is the same mind?I should live as a wife in the rites for the rest of my life in return for that.I do not have to do anything to do with it, Min said to those who were in charge of the ritual.I have already chosen the right person. I went to the guest house and told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, Do you have to take your hand with me? He revealed to other officers the identity of Sejo of Joseon. ...Irim said, I came to give you a blue. Take the house and stop my marriage. I already have a GLOW in mind.I do not want anyone other than GLOW because I am so deeply in love with it. Yoo Gyeong-sang
Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyungs love hit new DangerIn the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which aired on September 4, 29-30 (playplayplay by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), Sejo of Joseon Yirim (Cha Eun-woo) was appalled by the installation of the Garyecheong.Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Deok-moon) peeked through Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun), the first lady, who had few Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung).Min-pyeong told Lee, who had hidden the kings transfer, You were also wrong from birth.Even if you live in a Sejo of Joseon clothes and pretend to be a Sejo of Joseon, you cant help it.Min Ik-pyeong then met the king and promoted the marriage of Irim.The king (Kim Min-sang) set up a ritual service while Lee Rim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung continued their sweet love affair.The king intended to marry Irim and send him out to Candy Crush Saga, and Im (Kim Yeo-jin) agreed to proceed with the marriage of Irim even though he knew his plan.Instead, Im decided to take the pair of Irim directly.Another Danger, Lee Rim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who had just been caught in a secret relationship with other female ministers Oh Eun-im (Lee Ye-rim) Hea-ran (Jang Yu-bin), came to another Danger.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, knowing that, told Irim, I am reducing it, didnt you want to go to Candy Crush Saga for a long time?What the hell are you reducing? Irim said, Im so absurd. I didnt want you to go out like this. Dont worry too much. Im not going to marry anyone else.If you are in the same mind as me, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, What if it is the same mind?I should live as a wife in the rites for the rest of my life in return for that.I do not have to do anything to do with it, Min said to those who were in charge of the ritual.I have already chosen the right person. I went to the guest house and told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, Do you have to take your hand with me? He revealed to other officers the identity of Sejo of Joseon. ...Irim said, I came to give you a blue. Take the house and stop my marriage. I already have a GLOW in mind.I do not want anyone other than GLOW because I am so deeply in love with it. Yoo Gyeong-sang

Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung's love hit new Danger

In the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which aired on September 4, 29-30 (playplayplay by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), Sejo of Joseon Yirim (Cha Eun-woo) was appalled by the installation of the Garyecheong.

Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Deok-moon) peeked through Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun), the first lady, who had few Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung). Min-pyeong told Lee, who had hidden the king's transfer, "You were also wrong from birth. “Even if you live in a Sejo of Joseon clothes and pretend to be a Sejo of Joseon, you can’t help it.” Min Ik-pyeong then met the king and promoted the marriage of Irim.

The king (Kim Min-sang) set up a ritual service while Lee Rim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung continued their sweet love affair. The king intended to marry Irim and send him out to Candy Crush Saga, and Im (Kim Yeo-jin) agreed to proceed with the marriage of Irim even though he knew his plan. Instead, Im decided to take the pair of Irim directly.

Another Danger, Lee Rim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who had just been caught in a secret relationship with other female ministers Oh Eun-im (Lee Ye-rim) Hea-ran (Jang Yu-bin), came to another Danger. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, knowing that, told Irim, “I am reducing it, didn’t you want to go to Candy Crush Saga for a long time?”

“What the hell are you reducing?” Irim said, “I’m so absurd.” “I didn’t want you to go out like this. Don’t worry too much. I’m not going to marry anyone else. If you are in the same mind as me, "but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said," What if it is the same mind? “I should live as a wife in the rites for the rest of my life in return for that.”

"I do not have to do anything to do with it," Min said to those who were in charge of the ritual. I have already chosen the right person. "I went to the guest house and told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung," Do you have to take your hand with me? "He revealed to other officers the identity of Sejo of Joseon. ...

Irim said, “I came to give you a blue. Take the house and stop my marriage. I already have a GLOW in mind. I do not want anyone other than GLOW because I am so deeply in love with it. "

Yoo Gyeong-sang