Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung Cha Eun-woo, a heartbreaking farewell...

On the 5th, MBC drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was shown by Cha Eun-woo (Lee Rim) visiting Kim Yeo-jin (Beyond Lim) and asking him to do it without a ceremony.I confessed that there was a woman in my heart, but I was told to have a wedding with my heart and my words.Shin Se-kyung (Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung) also felt sick, but refused to live as a couple.When Cha Eun-woo returned to the Green Seodang, shed tears at the pain of parting. It was so pathetic. Even if Sung Ji-ru (Hersambo) comforted her, the weight of sadness was great.Nothing made me laugh; I could not easily fold my mind about Shin Se-kyung to the extent that I imagined Shin Se-kyung and his marriage, his ordinary life.Cha Eun-woo headed to Shin Se-kyungs house, and held her in his arms: Ill throw it all away, if you dont want to live as a great armys wife, Ill do it.I can throw it away, lets live happily together where no one knows, you do what you want to do, Ill just stay by my side, he said.Shin Se-kyung pointed out that there is no sense of reality and firmly refused, saying, Reality is not a novel. He said, Please meet a wide-minded person and look at the same place and hope for the same thing.Drawing a line with words that are not even in my mind.The tears of Cha Eun-woo, who says, You are everything to me, and the appearance of Shin Se-kyung, who turns alone and enters the room,Two people who chose to part in front of the inevitable reality. It was a series of tears.Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo showed their sincere eyes that hurt their love and missed their lovers in their respective situations.Pure love rang to the hearts of the viewers.

On the 5th, mbc drama "New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" was shown by Cha Eun-woo (Lee Rim) visiting Kim Yeo-jin (Beyond Lim) and asking him to do it without a ceremony. I confessed that there was a woman in my heart, but I was told to have a wedding with my heart and my words. Shin Se-kyung (Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung) also felt sick, but refused to "live as a couple."

When Cha Eun-woo returned to the Green Seodang, shed tears at the pain of parting. It was so pathetic. Even if Sung Ji-ru (Hersambo) comforted her, the weight of sadness was great. Nothing made me laugh; I could not easily fold my mind about Shin Se-kyung to the extent that I imagined Shin Se-kyung and his marriage, his ordinary life.

Cha Eun-woo headed to Shin Se-kyung's house, and held her in his arms: "I'll throw it all away, if you don't want to live as a great army's wife, I'll do it. I can throw it away, let's live happily together where no one knows, you do what you want to do, I'll just stay by my side," he said. Shin Se-kyung pointed out that there is no sense of reality and firmly refused, saying, "Reality is not a novel." He said, "Please meet a wide-minded person and look at the same place and hope for the same thing. Drawing a line with words that are not even in my mind.

The tears of Cha Eun-woo, who says, "You are everything to me," and the appearance of Shin Se-kyung, who turns alone and enters the room, Two people who chose to part in front of the inevitable reality. It was a series of tears.

Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo showed their sincere eyes that hurt their love and missed their lovers in their respective situations. Pure love rang to the hearts of the viewers.