"Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung, "I do not realize that I am finished"

Actor Shin Se-kyung expressed his feelings about leaving the new employee, Na Hae-ryung.Every Wednesday and Thursday night, the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which has been firmly responsible for the house theater, ended on the 26th.As we have been together for about three months from hot summer to cool autumn, the regrets of the audience are at their peak.Shin Se-kyung was transformed into the first Ada Lovelace () Na Hae-ryung of Korea, and was loved by a new character that he had never seen before.Na Hae-ryung, who can not be easily found in existing works, was indeed unique.In Joseon, where Confucianism and Confucianism are deeply rooted, Na Hae-ryung pioneers destiny as he dreams, rather than adapting to the life given to him.The courage to speak up the right values ​​even in the determination and injustice to go beyond the fence on the wedding day and to the Ada Lovelace star examination hall was the part that confirmed the enterprising aspect of the character.As such, the charm of Na Hae-ryung, which reversed the existing formula, was maximized by Shin Se-kyung.The tight inner work that was introduced in each work further enhanced the immersion of the drama, and the delicate expressive power conveyed the feelings of the character to the room without distortion and laughed and rang the viewers.There is also a heated applause for Shin Se-kyungs performance, which has firmly established himself as an actor who believes and sees through the new employee, Na Hae-ryung.Among them, Shin Se-kyungs impression of the end of the drama is revealed and attracts attention. I do not feel that the shooting is over yet.For me, Na Hae-ryung was a very precious and meaningful work.I hope that Na Hae-ryung, a new employee, will remain a valuable work even in the minds of viewers. Finally, I felt very much that the production crews who participated in the work really cared about our work. I was proud and proud to be able to join these works.I am so happy that I can meet with my precious people. I will do my best to prepare and prepare for greeting with another work.I am grateful for your love of the new employee Na Hae-ryung so far. I thank the crew and viewers who have been together and thanked them.Shin Se-kyung, who has proved the power of Gatsegyeong by steadily leading the long breathing of 40 episodes, has already attracted much attention in another performance to be shown in the future.On the other hand, netizens said through various SNS and portal sites, I watched too well.Na Hae-ryung itself,  My life drama, I became a life character, perfect until the end!  Thank you for being so good.I want to see the next work soon,  Shin Se-kyung - Cha Eun-woo, I want to meet our Harim again and so on.iMBC Photo Tree Ectus

Actor Shin Se-kyung expressed his feelings about leaving the new employee, Na Hae-ryung.

Every Wednesday and Thursday night, the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which has been firmly responsible for the house theater, Ended on the 26th. As we have been together for about three months from hot summer to cool autumn, the regrets of the audience are at their peak.

Shin Se-kyung was transformed into the first Ada Lovelace () Na Hae-ryung of Korea, and was loved by a new Character that he had never seen before. Na Hae-ryung, who can not be easily found in existing works, was indeed unique.

In Joseon, where Confucianism and Confucianism are deeply rooted, Na Hae-ryung pioneers destiny as he dreams, rather than adapting to the life given to him. The courage to speak up the right values ​​even in the determination and injustice to go beyond the fence on the wedding day and to the Ada Lovelace star examination hall was the part that confirmed the enterprising aspect of the Character.

As such, the charm of Na Hae-ryung, which reversed the existing formula, was maximized by Shin Se-kyung. The tight inner work that was introduced in each work further enhanced the immersion of the drama, and the delicate expressive power conveyed the feelings of the Character to the room without distortion and laughed and rang the viewers. There is also a heated applause for Shin Se-kyung's performance, which has firmly established himself as an actor who believes and sees through the new employee, Na Hae-ryung.

Among them, Shin Se-kyung's impression of the End of the drama is revealed and attracts attention. "I do not feel that the shooting is over yet." “For me, Na Hae-ryung was a very precious and meaningful work. I hope that Na Hae-ryung, a new employee, will remain a valuable work even in the minds of viewers. "

Finally, I felt very much that the production crews who participated in the work really cared about our work. I was proud and proud to be able to join these works. I am so happy that I can meet with my precious people. "I will do my best to prepare and prepare for greeting with another work. I am grateful for your love of the new employee Na Hae-ryung so far. "I thank the crew and viewers who have been together and thanked them.

Shin Se-kyung, who has proved the power of Gatsegyeong by steadily leading the long breathing of 40 episodes, has already attracted much attention in another performance to be shown in the future.

On the other hand, netizens said through various SNS and portal sites, "I watched too well. Na Hae-ryung itself, "" My life drama, I became a life Character, perfect until the End! "" Thank you for being so good. I want to see the next work soon, "" Shin Se-kyung - Cha Eun-woo, I want to meet our Harim again "and so on.

iMBC Photo Tree Ectus